Welcome to my place.

(Y/n) p.o.v:
We were outside of my place and I was about to unlock the door when I realised I had to ask something first.
"None of you are allergic to dogs or afraid of them are you?"
"No. Why?" They asked at the same time.
"Well you'll see." I said before opening the door and leading them in.
Once they all were in I shut the door and shook the keys which filled the house with the pita patta on the wooden floors and (p/n) came speeding towards me. I got closer to the floor falling over when she jumped on me.
"Hiya girl. Have you been a good doggo? Yes you have."
"So this is why she asked." Alya said as she pulled her phone to take a picture.
"Guys this is (p/n). (P/n) meet Nino, Alya, Marinette and Adrien."
She barked which confused them all.
"She says hi."
"Can we like pat her dudette?"
"Oh yeah. She loves people." She jumped off me and began to get pats from the gang while I went to the kitchen and began to get the home made kfc out that I prepared. Adrien came into the kitchen and began to talk to me.
"So where have you hidden the kangaroo and all the other Australian items?"
"You are such a goofball."
"Is (p/n) the kangaroo? Is that what kangaroos look like?"
"If you keep doing this I won't let you have any of the food."
"Oh you wouldn't dare."
"Oh I shall." I said before grabbing the food and walking away.
"(Y/n), I'm going to let you put the food down before I chase you."
"You wouldn't dare."
"Oh I shall."
I placed the food on the table and began to walk away from him before he came running after me. I went bolting past the others and up the stairs to my room trying to shut the before he got to me only managing just mere seconds before he began to try and force the door open. I leaned against it trying to use all my strength to keep the door shut.
"(Y/n) I'm not gonna hurt you. Just tickle you till you say that you revoke me from not having any of the food."
"Never gonna happen goofball."
"What the hell happened?"
"Well Alya. Adrien was being a goofball so I said he couldn't have any of the food to which he said he was going to tickle me till I said he can to which I ran to my room."
"Is your door locked?" Nino asked
"No. I'm just against it, man Adrien you must be weak as hell."
"I'm gonna get in there (y/n)!"
"I would like to see you try!"
The door began to slide open pushing me with it. I quickly ran to get under my bed only to get dragged out.
"Oh no. Your not gonna hide like that so easily."
"Adrien I swear if you tickle me I'm gonna shove you into the smelliest dunny and lock you in it."
"I think I will take my chances." He said before he began to tickle my sides making me laugh.
He kept tickling me till I had tears rolling down the side of my face which made him quickly stop when he saw.
"Given up goofball."
"No it's just there's tears rolling down your face."
"Oh. It's fine. It happens when I'm laughing too hard."
"Dude you are serious about this food."
"I like food. Being a model I'm meant to be on a strict food diet thing but I always get to sneak in food that I'm usually not meant to eat."
"Well we should get to the food since we also have to head back to school."
We rushed downstairs and I noticed the time.
(Dang it.)
I told them to grab the tub and we would need to eat on he way back to school if we were to make it back in time.
(My sides hurt now.)