Master fu am I correct.

"So I think M is Red because of how they both want to be fashion designers, both have bluebell eyes and midnight hair, same body structure, sound like one another and M is always making up terrible excuses for why she is disappearing all the time."
"Very good job (y/n). Now onto Rena Rouge."
"Does that mean I'm correct?"
"It most certainly does."
"Damn maybe I should have been running the Ladyblog." I said making Gramps laugh. "Anyway. The reason why I think A is Foxy is because of how the Ladyblog hasn't been able to upload any footage whenever Foxy is apart of helping the team. She also has the same eye colour, skin tone, body structure and voice as A. And Foxy has said its awesome that I watch the Ladyblog."
"You have been doing well (y/n). You know three out of the four identities and once you find out who the last is that is when you will be ready."
"Thanks Gramps. I even have a suspicion on who Shell dude is. But gotta meet him first before I can be 100% sure."
"You are doing well on this mission. Does anyone else know you are doing this?"
"No Gramps. When will I be able to tell the others about it?"
"When the time is right. For if you revile it too early then things might turn for worse."
"What if I find out who Hawkdaddy is and it's not someone I exactly want it to be..... what if I had to leave the team because the information I keep is too dangerous to stay with my friends?"
"I know you will make the right choices. Now how about some chocolate cake and more earl grey (if you don't like earl grey then change it to a tea you do like and if you don't like tea change it to your favourite drink.) ?"
"Sure Gramps. We are also going to need to finish taking a break from my Chinese lessons."
"Yes we do."
Before we could finish Wayzz came over to us and began to speak.
"She is coming Master."
"Oh that's not good. We may need to end it here (y/n). But please take home some cake."
Before I could say anything Ladybug came into the room and started to speak not knowing I was there.
"Master Fu I feel like Esprit is hiding something from us and I have a feeling it might be that she is working with Hawk..... hey (y/n)."
"Hey Ladybug. Can I ask a question?"
"Sure. What may that be?"
"Who is master fu? This is mr.Chan."
"Oh I think I got the wrong house. I'm really sorry go back to whatever you two were doing." She said before leaving and shutting the door behind her. I turned back to Gramps to see that he hasn't changed from his usual smile.
"Good thing I'm able to lie so well. Well I should go before she comes back and thank you for the tea and cake Gramps."
"My pleasure (y/n). Please come back anytime but do knock first and try to stay in your civilian wear."
"I will Gramps." I said before grabbing my slice and leaving.
(Mari really needs to work on her lying.)