Lets do this.

I landed on the ground and looked around to see no one.
"This is seriously like some apocalypse movie or show." I said as the other two landed next to me.
"So where did they go?" Ladybug asked
"Well if we were to follow the path of destruction then we could probably quickly find them. By the looks of things it's something small but quick."
"How do you know?"
"Well Kitty, if you looked at the street down that way. The buildings have massive holes in them yet none of the cars are flipped over or crushed just moved a bit. So, by deduction it's something small that's strong and I'm able to tell that it's quick since we only got here a few seconds after the explosion and it's no where to be seen."
"You were able to work that out from looking at the scene. How quick were you at figuring it out?"
"It only took a few seconds. But we should hurry and find the little bugger that causing this mess and had the lady in red fix it."
"Lady in red?"
"Well yeah. Your suit is red and your a lady. It's like how Chat is blonde boy and Hawkmoth is Hawkdaddy."
"Hawkdaddy?"
"I'll explain later but we really need to find this akuma." I said before firing another arrow which pulled me across the streets.
I kept flying down the streets with the others right next to me. We saw another explosion which made us quickly head to it and drop in a park to see this small creature chewing at the merry-go-round.
"Wow you were right Esprit Bera. It's something small and quick."
"Yeah, but it kinda looks like a gremlin. Let's hope that it doesn't multiply when wet."
"You make a lot of references don't you?" Chat asked
"Yeah kinda. It's a nervous technique I do sometimes."
"So what is your powers Esprit?" Ladybug asked as she spun her yo-yo.
"Oh I work with spirits. Which could probably in this situation with keeping it in one spot."
"Should you probably do it before it runs away?"
"Ready lady in red?"
"Ready."
"Blonde boy?"
"Always."
"Then let's do this." I said as I got ready.
I waited for Ladybug and Chat to get into their hiding places while I called for the gremlin looking thing.
"Hey Gremlin looking dude! What's gotten you all moody?"
It just looked at me and began to head for me.
(Shirt balls.... I should run.)
I began to run trying to keep away from it while Ladybug and Chat work out what to do.
"You know lady in red this thing is really quick and I would really appreciate it if you could tell me when to use my power!"
"Don't you have a bow and arrow you can use?"
"Chat I could hurt the kid!"
"How do you know it's a kid?!"
"Because kids are usually the quickest unless the person has gone through lots of training growing up! Ladybug!"
"Okay now!"
I quickly stopped and the gremlin flew past. Before it had time to realise what had happened I went quick to work.
"Spirits conform!" I shouted before touching the ground having this dark shadow form a giant hand and trap the villain.
"Woah. That's so cool."

~after the fight (still don't know how to write them properly.)~

"Lucky charm!!!"
"That's M'lady." Chat said as he leaned his head on his staff.
"If you like her you should confess dude."
"What....."
"You can deny it all you like. But it doesn't take a genius to see your smitten for her."
"You know your pretty cool for a bear."
"Says the cat."
I heard a beep and I looked at my wrist to see that I was on the last paw.
"I gotta bounce. See you guys on the next mission." I said before firing another arrow and flying towards where I live.
(Maybe life here will work out just fine.)