What are you doing here?

I was heading to my locker with the gang when I saw my brother looking around. I got a huge smile and rushed down the stairs to give him a hug.
"Oh there you are (y/n). I brought you some carbonara from the restaurant."
"My favourite. Thank you (b/n)."
"Yo dudette. Who's the dude?"
"Oh guys. This is my older brother (b/n). He's a chief. (B/n) this is Nino, Alya, Marinette and Adrien. Their my friends."
"Nice to meet you guys. I hope you guys can make my lil sis welcomed here. There should be enough for all of you guys if you want some. Well I got to go before my break ends. I'll see you at home."
"See ya." I said as he walked away.
(He's the best.)
I turned back to the others and gave a smile.
"So, who wants pasta?"
"We do!"
We made our way to a seating area big enough for all of us and I pulled the pasta out. We all got a fork and began to dig in. Once they all had a mouthful they got really happy about it.
"Woah (y/n)! Did your brother make this?"
"Most likely." I said before I put a mouth full of it into my mouth.
"So what's your brother like?" Marinette asked
"Oh well, he is really good at cooking and is a big goofball. We get along really well and he is very protective of me."
"That makes sense. I'm protective of my little siblings." Alya said eating more of the pasta.
"Guess me and Adrien are the only ones in the group who don't have siblings."
"It's okay Marinette. If anything you guys are like my second family." I said before eating more of the food.
"Second family?" They all asked confused on what I meant.
"Well yeah. You guys are like my best friends I guess and I would do anything to protect you guys."
"Your so sweet!" Alya said before pulling me into a tight hug.
"I can't be sweet if I'm dead."
She quickly let me go and rubbed the back of her head.
"Sorry girl."
"It's all good. Now let's eat the pasta!"
"PASTA!" They all shouted making us all laugh.