Truth or Dare.

As we were chilling Alya thought it would be fun to play truth or dare. I decided not to argue with it since I have learnt once her mind is set on something there was no going back. Mari tried to back out of it but it was no use.
"I'll start. (Y/n) truth or dare."
"Since I'm the first person I'm gonna go truth Alya."
"Out of the superhero's which one is your least favourite?"
"Well I don't know much about the fox one and the turtle one so I will only choose out of the three. Probably has to be Ladybug."
"What why?!" Mari asked being quite shocked.
(Strange.)
"Well from what I heard she isn't exactly nice to some people. Like she is mean to Chloé and I understand Chloé is a massive twat but like she is a fan so she could be a little more nice, and Adrien told me a story about how one time Ladybug instead of taking this girl to somewhere private to tell her that she doesn't like her lying about her and to see if she will stop instead she embarrassed her in front of him which is really uncool. There was also at Christmas she blamed Santa for kidnapping Adrien when that wasn't the case and didn't hear the dude out. I know she is nice and stuff but there have been moments where she hasn't been the best hero to look up too that people don't know about." I said shocking the two.
"Wow. Did not expect that."
"Anywho, Mari truth or dare?"
"I'll go truth as well."
"If you were to have a crush on anyone else besides Adrien then who would it be?"
"Ummm well.... maybe Chat noir I guess. If he was less cocky and stuff."
(Oh boy if only they knew.)
"So Alya, truth or dare." Mark asked trying to quickly change the subject.
"Dare."
"Um..... I got it. I dare you to call Nino and tell him some weird story you can think off the top of your head and you need him to say sheep."
"Oh you are on."
Alya grabbed her phone and began to call him and put him on speaker.

"Yo Alya, I thought you were at a sleepover?"
"I am, but I had this thing I needed to tell you more like a joke really. (Y/n) told it to us and I just couldn't wait to tell you."
"Okay go for it."
"So there were these two guys at a pub with their pets and they wanted to get more beer. But they couldn't leave their pets outside but no animals were allowed in. So one of them came up with a plan. The plan was that they would pretend to be blind which allowed them to bring their pets in. So the guy who came up with the plan went in and came out with two beers. So after a bit the second guy went in and the bartender went 'hey your not allowed pets in here.' To which the guy said 'I'm blind, he is my seeing eye dog.' The bartender had a pause before he spoke. 'That's not a dog, that's a sheep.'....'They lied to me.' And that's the joke."

There was some silence on the phone for a bit before there was laughter heard in the background.
"So the whole time the guy was actually blind and had a seeing eye sheep instead of a seeing eye dog."
"Yeah."
"Alya I love you and everything but I don't think jokes are your forte."
"I love you too. Well I got to go see you when I see you next bye."

She hung up the phone and looked at us.
"Did it y'all."
(I bet that was Adrien on the other side of the phone. Most likely snuck out again.)
"So (y/n) truth or dare?"
"I'll go dare this time."
"I dare you to call Adrien and tell him something really embarrassing about yourself."
"Okay."
I grabbed my phone and rang him putting it on speaker.

"Yo Adrien whats up."
"Hey (y/n), how come you called?"
"Oh well I called because I got dared to tell you an embarrassing story about myself but I wasn't told that I couldn't tell you it was a dare."
"Okay then. So what is this embarrassing story about yourself?"
"So when I was younger, I wanted to feed some Emu's but as soon as one of them pecked my hand which had the food in it I flipped out and tossed the food behind me running off back to my family."
"You got so scared."

He said as he laughed with someone else's laugh in the background.
(Definitely Nino's laugh.)

"I got to go Adrien. I will talk or see you when I do which will most likely be at school."
"Bye (y/n)."
"Bye dude."

I hung the phone up and looked at the others.
"What's with the face?"
"You guys were talking like you've done it before so many times. More relaxed then me at least."
(Oh Mari is hurt. Not good.)
"It's just because we share our spares together and have gotten to know one another quicker then I have with you guys." I said.
It wasn't a lie we actually did share spare together which was quite nice since we were kinda dating but also kinda not.
"Anyway, Mari. Truth or dare?"
"Well you guys went dare so I might as well."
"I dare you to go to the roof and yell at the top of your lungs and saying the name of whoever your crush is saying I love ...." I said knowing that it might hurt me hearing her say that.
"Ok." She got up and made her way to the balcony and got ready.
She took a breath in before she shouted as loud as she could.
"I LOVE ADRIEN AGRESTE!!!!"
The noise of the night sky became silent once again and we all looked out on the city of love.
(I love this city so much.)
"Hey (y/n). Can I ask you something?"
"Sure Mari. What is it?"
"Well Alya and Nino are dating and I have a crush on Adrien. But we don't know if you have feelings for anyone. So do you?"
"Yeah I find this one guy kinda cute." I said not really thinking.
(Wait, what did I just say?)
"Well now you need to tell us. Only if you are okay with it of course." Alya said.
(Well there is no way out of this one.)
"I kinda have a thing for Chat noir."
(Not a lie but also not the whole truth.)
"Why do you say that?"
"Yeah. Chat is so much of a flirt and is so cocky." Mari said making me get a little defensive.
"Actually Chat has a sweet side and he doesn't flirt with everyone just one person. Seriously Ladybug was wrong to reject him but she obviously was too blind to see how great he actually is." I said.
"Wait Ladybug rejected Chat noir?!" Alya said in disbelief.
"How....how do you know she rejected him?"
"Because I found him by accident one day and he was hurt and upset so I talked with him and he told me what happened. But you guys can't tell anyone I'm not even meant to know."
"We won't let it slip. It will be our little secret." Alya said before she looked back inside. "Well it is cold out here so I'm going back in."
Alya walked back inside and before I followed I looked at Mari and saw she had a hurt expression on her face.
"Mari is everything ok?"
"It just makes me think about what Chat might have thought of Ladybug after that.... and if he Maybe has gone for Esprit now since he got rejected by Ladybug."
(Mari you are heading more into the direction of being Ladybug in my eyes and I'm hoping it's wrong.)
"Well, he doesn't hate her. He still is quite fond of Ladybug, but that was ages ago so it's best not to dwell on it."
"Yeah your right. Besides I'm sure she had her reasons."
"Yeah. You know the way you speak sometimes and how you stand up for people, sometimes sounds like Ladybug. Minus all the bad qualities of her." I said as I watched her reaction.
"Uh..... t-thanks.... I guess." She said as she began to get flustered.
(One of my best friends are most likely Red. Great.)
"Well I'm going back in." I said before leaving her on the roof.