Theres something about her.

Videos and movies/tv shows will be like this "This." Hope this helps
_____________________________

Adriens P.O.V:

I was sitting on my desk watching the newest ladyblog video and was just fascinated by Ladybug like I usually am.

"It's me Alya coming to you live on the scene again. We have a new akumatised villain called the Reaper."

"She wasn't like any of the other villains you guys faced." Plagg said before downing another slice of Camembert.
"She wasn't interested in us like all the others. I think I recall her saying something about so people didn't have to go through the same pain as her."
"And then a week later she shows up in your class. What an inconvenience is that."
"Or it just means she is someone special."
"Don't tell me your falling in love with her. I thought you love Ladybug?"
"I do Plagg. But you have to admit that she must be someone important if she keeps showing up."
"Let's just hope she find out who you truly are."
"What do you mean?"
"Think about it lover boy. She said you sounded a lot like someone and has a clip of you speaking as Chat noir. She could find out by linking the two together and see that Adrien dresses up like a cat in a latex suit."
"It's not latex and you know it."
"But still she could work out who you are."
"I'm sure she won't. If it was that easy everyone would have realised by now."
"Let's just hope that she won't."
I looked at the time and realised that it was time for patrol. I looked at Plagg and he rolled his eyes realising what was about to happen.
"Plagg claws out!"
I opened the window and left and began to head to the Eiffel Tower to meet up with M'lady.

(Y/n) P.O.V:

"Ok so how do I introduce myself to them. G'day mates.... no, no one says g'day here. That's like me saying g'date me...."
"I would want to take you to dinner first."
I jumped and turned around to see Chat noir there swinging his belt tail around.
"Uh g'day.... I'm so stupid." I said as I face palmed earning a chuckle from the blonde boy.
"So I wasn't informed there was going to be any new miraculous holders joining the team."
"Well maybe it's cause your blonde."
"What?"
"You know like the stereotype. Blondes are dumb..... this is a bad first impression. Do you know where the closest pit is by any chance?"
"Your a strange girl you know that."
"Yeah I get that a lot."
"So what's your name?"
"I'm Esprit Bera."
"Nice to meet you."
"So when's the boss getting here?"
"Boss?"
"Yeah, Ladybug."
"No one is the boss out of us. We are partners in crime."
"Oh. Cause from the looks of things you were the sidekick. Like the Robin to her Batman kinda deal."
"Yeah no. I'm no sidekick."
"I see that now. So where is the lady in red?"
"Right here."
"M'lady! You didn't notify me that we are getting a new partner." Chat said trying to whisper
"Can still hear you kitty." I said as I raised an eyebrow.
"I didn't know either. Maybe we should see Master Fu. Ask what's going on."
"Who the hell is Master Fu?"
"She must be really new." Chat said still not whispering properly.
"I got my miraculous like 3 hours ago."
They looked at me making me need to talk back.
"You guys are terrible at whispering."
Before any more was said an explosion happened in the distance making us have to worry about that first.
"Sweet. Let's go!" I said before jumping off and using the bow and arrows to help me swing towards the explosion.