All charged up.

I waited till Bjorn ate the last of the berries before I changed.
"Okay lets do this. Bjorn Fangs Out!"
Once I was in my superhero outfit I went out the window and made my way to the Eiffel Tower. I saw Chat there pacing back and forth and I decided to play a trick on him. I got up behind him and grabbed ahold of his shoulders.
"I've got you now Chat noir." I said trying to have a deep voice.
He jumped into the air and got into an attack position making me laugh on the metal we meet on.
"I can't believe you fell for that. You jumped so high and were so scared." I said in between laughs.
"Not funny Esprit. I could have hurt you."
"Ohhh I'm so scared. The big strong kitty could've hurt me." I said mocking him.
"Fine mock me. I'll go over here away from the mean bear."
He walked to the corner and sat on the railing with his back facing me. I got up and went up next to him.
"Kitty I was just playing. Don't go sulking on me know."
"I'm not sulking."
"Yeah you are. Like major silk."
"I said I'm not."
"If you say so. By the way where is the lady in red?"
"She's on here way."
"You gonna tell her?"
"Maybe. Probably won't, with us needing to workout why you joined."
"Why do you guys wanna know why I joined? Do you guys hate me and wanna get rid of me?"
"No no no. Your a cool bear who can use spirits. We just don't usually get new members."
"Yeah makes sense. To be honest I don't know why I was chosen for this. Like what's my purpose on the team. You and ladybug are the yin and yang of the world. And I'm like Hades working with spirits and stuff."
"You are important. I can tell."
"Thanks Blondie."
While we talked Ladybug finally showed up and showed me the way to master Fu.

~after some traveling~

"I love this part!"
"Yeah it's fun being able to fly through the city like this." Ladybug said as we neared the house.
We landed on the ground and ladybug had us follow into the house. When we got to the door she opened it up and he spoke to us without looking.
"I was wondering when you would all come here together."
"What type of Yoda thing is this?"
"Esprit Bera. It's nice to meet you."
I looked at his face and recognised him straight away.
"Yo, your that dude that I saved."
"Yes I am. You are the first out of these two to remember me."
"Wow. Not gonna lie that's kinda sad for you two."
"I remembered you from healing my Kwami."
"But that was not the first time. The first time you saved me when I was crossing the road. And you Chat helped me get my cane off the ground. To which I rewarded with the ladybug and Chat noir miraculous. It's why you were gifted with the bear Esprit."
"I think you just got burned from an 80 year old Red." I said earning a low five from Chat.
"Actually I am 186 years old."
"Damn son. I like this dude." I said trying to lighten the mood.
"So why did you give her the bear miraculous Master Fu?" Chat asked making us remember why we are here.
"I was thought it would make more sense that if Hawkmoth got a new partner then it would only made sense if you guys had a more permanent one."
"But why not have Carapace or Rena Rouge? People who aren't new to the situation and know this life better." Ladybug said.
"Wow talk about a bigger f-you then that." I said and crossed my arms glaring.
"I didn't mean it like that."
"Really? Cause to me it seems like you don't exactly like me on the team and would rather people you picked out for the job."
"I chose someone new because the bear miraculous is like death it's self. With the wilder being able to control spirits and dream spirits. It's most useful with someone knew then someone who already has a chosen miraculous."
"So what I'm hearing is Gramps likes me so you both are stuck with me."
"Gramps?"
"She comes up with nicknames for almost anything." Ladybug said.
"Hey you both have you little gimmicks and I have mine."
"We have gimmicks?"
"Yeah Blondie. Yours is cat puns or just puns in general and Reds is trying to stay sane from us. And mine is nicknames. Besides like I said, I only give nicknames when I can think of them. If I can't then it doesn't get one."
"I think she put you in your place M'lady."
"What place?"
"The place that you get for wanting to go with someone else and say it in front of your newest member." I said as I kept a straight face.
"I thought this might happen." Master Fu had said as he slowly shook his head.
"What you mean Fu?" Chat asked as he moved closer.
"You see, the bear miraculous even though it's quite powerful not as powerful as you two, does hold aspects of bear like personality's."
"What you talking about Gramps?"
"So sometimes people who use the miraculous will gain some sort of trait from it. Chat noir will have most likely have gained some cat like traits, Ladybug will have gained some sort of ladybug like traits and you my dear, will have gained some bear like traits. It seems you are already getting the protective trait in some way."
"That would make sense." I said as I looked around the room and saw the time.
"Holy Macklemore!!! Is that the time? I gotta bounce." I said as I went to the window.
"I should probably get home as well." Chat said as he was also going to wait for me to move.
"Want me to drop you off some place close? It'll be quicker with my arrows."
"Uh sure. Why not."
"Kay meet you on the ground. See ya Gramps, bye red." I said before falling out of the window and landing on the ground.
Chat said his byes and jumped down next to me.
"So give me a direction and hold the end of this." I said as I gave him some rope.
"Over that way." He said before looking at me then the rope.
"Why do I need to hold this?"
"Make sure to hold on tight and I'll see you next time." I said before firing the arrow and watched him get flung into the air.
(He is such a weirdo and he's cute. Wait I can't fall for him he likes Red. I'm just tired.)
I fired another arrow and went flying to my house making sure to get home before I'm checked on.