What the hell are you!

I went to my room and began to change into my pjs when I noticed a small box on my bed.
(Strange. I don't remember ever owning this.)
I opened it up and as soon as I did a glowing light was produced by the box and a tiny little fly bear showed up.
"Holy mother of shirt balls. It's a flying bear."
"Actually I'm a...."
"It talks too. What the hell type of bear are you?"
"I'm a Kwami actually. The bear Kwami to be precise."
"A what now?"
"A Kwami. We are ancient creatures that have been around since the start of everything basically."
"Wow. Your really old. Also I've never seen a bear up until now.... would you count as me seeing one?"
"What?"
"Yeah this is going to be a process."
"Anyway. You will work beside Chat noir and Ladybug in defeating Hawkmoth...."
"Oh Hawkdaddy. He is very moody from what I've heard."
"Hawkdaddy?.... moody?.... you confuse me."
"Welcome to the 21st century cub. Things confuse everyone."
"Your power with be to use spirits or spirits of dreams. But be careful since you only have one use and once it is used you won't have long till all the paws on the bracelet is gone and you will de-transform. So be careful. To activate me you will need to say these words. Bjorn Fangs out and to de-transform all you need to say is Bjorn Fangs in. Pretty simple right."
"Yeah I think I got it."
"Also I eat berries to recharge. So keep them handy."
"Got it. Is there anything else I need to know about?"
"You can't have anyone know that you are Bera."
"Well duh."
"(Y/n)! It's time for dinner!"
"Coming! Come on dude."
(This should be fun.)