Princess.

(Y/n) p.o.v:

I was taking a nap on the couch when I was woken up by a knock on the door. I let out a yawn before I got up and opened the door. I was surprised to see Adrien standing there.
"Hey hun. Has school finished already?"
"Actually no. I left early to come see you."
"Your dad let you do that?"
"Yeah. I'm so so sorry everyone knows now when you weren't ready." He said as he pulled me into a tight hug.
"It's fine hun. Why don't you come in and we can relax?"
"Sure." He said as he let me go.
He walked in and allowed me to shut the door behind him. Once done I began to head to the couch when Adrien pulled me back to him.
"Adrien."
"First I wanted to kiss you. Now give the kitty some sugar."
"Not a chance Blondie." I said as I put my hand in front of his mouth.
"But we've kissed as Chat and Esprit."
"Well yeah. But you are going to need to work harder on kissing me as me."
"Anything for you my princess. Later I have a photo shoot and my father said you can come and be in it. He needs a female model around my age and he says it will be a good introduction to the famous lifestyle."
"Only if you want me there."
"Of course princess."
We went over to the couch and I had fallen asleep again hugging him and had the biggest smile on my face.

Adriens p.o.v:
I was playing with (y/n)s hair while she slept when my phone began to ring. I quickly answered it and began to face time with Nino.

"Yo dude...."
"Shhhh. You gotta be quite (y/n) is sleeping and I don't want to wake her up."
"Sorry dude. So that's where you went. Everyone was real confused when you disappeared."
"I couldn't leave her alone. Father gave me permission to leave if I ever needed to."
"So the old dude accepts you two. That's a surprise."
"It was for me as well. But I think I reminded him of how him and mum were when she was around. Alya and Marinette don't hate her do they? She has lost so many people and I don't want her to lose them as well."
"Marinette is hurt but they don't hate her. Don't tell her though, they wanted to tell her themselves."
"That's good. I don't want her to lose anyone."
"Well we gotta go. See you later dude."
"See you Nino."

The call ended and I looked down at (y/n). I couldn't help but smile at her and went back to watching tv.
(I love you so much (y/n).)