Im so sorry.

(Y/n) p.o.v:
I was sleeping in bed when I began to wake up. I rolled over away from the window because too bright. I opened my eyes to see a face staring back at me.
"Hi."
Without skipping a beat I screamed and punched them in the face.
"(Y/n)! It's okay it's just us." The others screamed while I held my ears.
"People shut the hell up it's way too loud and I've only just woken up!"
I rubbed my eyes and was able to finally see who I punch.
(Shit I just punched Adrien.)
"I am so so so so so sorry for punching you. But it's kinda your fault since you did decide to watch me sleep and I'm gonna swing."
"It's okay (y/n). It was a good punch I should say."
"Thanks."
My door quickly swung open and it was my sister with a rolling pin and my brother with a pan which I presumed was the heavy one.
"Why'd you scream? Everything okay? Did they try to kill you? Hey Adrien. Did you see an akumatised villain? Did you have another nightmare?" My sister said panicking.
"I think her friends scared her awake and she punched one." My brother told as he lowered the pan.
"Yeah you would be right. It was Adrien."
"I didn't mean too. My bad."
"Well breakfast is ready so come on you lot."
We all got up and I got out of my bed and headed downstairs to eat the freshly made omelette.
"Thanks (b/n)."
"Hey I helped."
"Thank you as well (s/n)."
"Thank you."
"So I'm guessing your (y/n) older sister." Alya said as she dug into the food.
"Yes I am. Your Alya who runs the Ladyblog yeah."
"Yes I am."
"Your Nino the guy who wants to be a famous dj and you also like bubbles."
"Yeah."
"You are Marinette the girl who wants to be a fashion designer."
"Yeah I am."
"And I already know who you are Adrien the boy who is a model and really loves food a lot."
"Yeah still me."
"How do you know about us?"
"Oh (y/n) talks about you guys a lot." My brother said before putting his plate in the kitchen and went to go brush his teeth.
"So how come you guys are here?"
"We wanted to hang out with you and show you around the place."
"I came because I thought you wouldn't be able to hide the kangaroo if you were still asleep but I was wrong." Adrien said making me laugh.
"You are a goofball."
We finished breakfast and I made my way back to my room to get out of my pjs. Once I was done I grabbed my small bag that I usually take with me whenever I go out on weekends or places after school and rushed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my bed hair. Once I was done I headed downstairs and said bye to my sister and brother who was finishing getting ready for work. I also said bye to (p/n) who gave a bark as a reply. We left the house and followed the others since they knew their way around.
(Today feels like it's going to be an wonderful day.... I most likely jinxed it.)