Calm down please.

Once we were far away from Red and Foxy I pulled Chat into a alleyway that was away from eye sight and de-transformed with Chat doing the same. Before he could say anything I gave him a hug which surprised him very much.
"What's the hug for?"
"For sticking up for me. I know Red is your friend and you loved her but it means a lot to me."
"Of course. I love you very much so why wouldn't I want to back you up."
I looked at him and wasn't sure on what to say.
"You love me......"
"I said that out loud to you... I shouldn't have said that."
"No no no no. Don't think that. I love you as well goofball." I said as I grabbed his face and had him look at me.
"You do."
"Of course."
He had a huge grin appear on his face and I couldn't help but smile with him.
"I want to tell them all." He said which pulled me out of his eyes
"What?"
"I want to tell everyone we are together."
"Adrien.....no we can't do that."
"Why not? If it's because of the paparazzi then I will be next to you every step of the way."
"Adrien it's not cause of that. There are people at school who are head over heels for you and....."
"Who cares if Chloé hates you. She hates a lot of people."
"I don't care if she hates me. But Alya and Mari..... I just can't not yet."
"Why would Alya and Marinette hate you?"
"Because they know a girl who likes you and have been trying to help her confess to you."
"(Y/n), why do you care if they hate you for being with me?"
"BECAUSE I CANT LOSE MY FRIENDS AGAIN!!! IVE LOST TOO MANY PEOPLE IN MY LIFE ALREADY I DONT WANT TO LOSE ANYMORE RIGHT NOW."
There was silence between us and I ended up having to leave.
"I'm sorry I can't do this." I said before running off.
(Gotta go to Fu!)