New day new.... i dont wanna go.

(H/c) = hair colour
(H/l)= hair length.
_____________________________

(Y/n) p.o.v:
I woke up and looked at the time.
(Uhhhh. I have school in two hours. I don't wanna go!)
There was a knock on my door and my sister opened it and looked in.
"Hey dude. Wake up you gotta get ready."
"Ok. I'm up I'm up."
She closed the door and I got out of bed. I quickly got into my clothes for school and grabbed my hair brush and began to de-knot my (h/c) (h/l).
"Man I must have not agreed with something I ate yesterday because my dream was so strange. I dreamt of a small flying bear." I said before laughing at myself.
"You didn't dream me up." He said before whacking me on the head.
"Ow! Bjorn what the hell?!"
"You said you dreamt me. So do you still think I'm a dream?"
"You are so mean. Don't need to be so grizzly."
"Just finish getting ready so we can go."
"Such a meanie." I said before I finished brushing my hair.
I grabbed my necklace and put it one before going to the bathroom to finish up there.

~a few seconds later~

I walked downstairs to just see my sister.
"Did (b/n) start early today?"
"Yeah. Come on let's go."
I said bye to (p/n) and left not before I grabbed some berries for Bjorn to snack on. We kept walking and talking about how school was. I left the part out about Chloé being a snobby kid and being mean cause I know she will go full sister mode on her and it won't be good. We parted ways when I got closer to school and we said out byes before I headed off. I wasn't alone for long since I seemed to be tackled into a hug by someone.
"JIMMY CRICKET!!"
"Dang Alya you really scared her." Nino said.
"Sorry about that (Y/n)."
"It's all good guys. So how was yesterday for you two?"
"It was good up until Alya saw Ladybug and realised that there was a new attack to which she went after them and brought me along."
"You thought it was fun Nino. Besides we got to see a new hero as well. I was able to catch her in action as well but missed my chance to get an interview with her."
"Wow you take the Ladyblog really serious don't you."
"Yeah. It's my mission to find out who is behind the mask."
"What's up guys."
"Hey Adrien." We all said at once.
"Where's Marinette?"
"Most likely sleeping still." Alya said before chuckling.
"She must be a heavy sleeper. If I didn't have my 7 alarms and siblings to wake me up I think I would just sleep all the time."
"Maybe Marinette could use 7 alarms." Nino said earning a smile from all of us.
"Oh that reminds me (y/n) did you check out the clip I sent you?"
"Oh no I completely forgot. I'll check it out now since it would be cool to watch it with you guys and I can always ask questions."
"Hurry up and play it then I wanna see your reaction."

"We're too late!"
"But look! We can track the monster."
"I'm so amped!"
"Turn your amp down to about 4, will ya?"
"My bad..."

(In this Alya got the footage from Nino and put it on the Ladyblog. I say this because I have no clue if she actually put it on the Ladyblog.)

The video clip ended and I was quite amazed.
(From the looks of things they make a good team. Wonder how I'll make it work with being the newest member?)
"What's wrong (y/n)?"
"Well from the looks of things Ladybug and Chat noir make a great duo. But how will the newbie fit in?"
"Well she did help get the akumatised victim get back to normal."
"I'm sure she will fit in just right."
"Hey (y/n)!"
We all turned around to see Chloé holding some prawns.
"Why are you...."
"Why don't you put these shrimps on the barbie for the whole school?" She said before her and Sabrina started laughing about it.
"You know in Australia we call these prawns. It was America who said that about Australia. But thank you for the prawns I'm sure I could get people in the culinary club to help turn these prawns into garlic prawns. It will remind me of home."
"I uh......"
"Seems like your joke didn't really effect (y/n), Chloé." Alya said.
"You guys do have a culinary club here yeah?"
"Sure let's head there now since we still have some time to kill." Nino said leading the way.
(I can't wait to have these.)