Photo shoot.

(Y/n) p.o.v:

We were at the park and I was watching Adrien posing for the camera. He got bored halfway through it and began to muck around to make me laugh. The photographer was getting upset and looked at me.
"You the girl laughing. Join him in the photo shoot so he looks like he enjoys eating the spaghetti his mum makes."
I got up and joined Adrien and we began to get told us what to do. I couldn't stop smiling and neither could Adrien.
"Yes you both are enjoying the spaghetti."
We kept going till the photographer called a break to give us time to relax and get into the different outfits.
"So what's with him and spaghetti?"
"No clue. But you were wonderful princess."
"You weren't to bad yourself kitty."
We weren't able to talk for long when we were ushered into the change rooms and got changed into our new outfits. I put on this pin up looking dress that had drawing and writing all over it like it was a fairytale turned into a dress. I put it on and walked out only to be put into another chair where they started to do my hair and tried to do my makeup.
"Whoa hold up there dude. Is the make up vegan? I don't want makeup that was tested on animals to be on my face.
"Uh I'm not sure let me check." The dude said before he walked off to the side and talked to a lady that had red in her bangs.
He came back soon and told me that it was and began to do my makeup as they finished with the hair. Once they finally were finished with me the lady with red in her bangs walked me over to where the next photo shoot was.
"So what's your name lady?" I asked since it would be easier to know her name then to keep going chick with red in her bangs.
"My name is Natalie and I am Gabriel Agreste assistant. I also help with Adriens schedule and what not."
"That's so cool. I remember Adrien told me a bit about yourself, Natalie."
"He has also said quite a bit about you miss.(l/n)."
"Oh you can just call me (y/n). So how come your here if you are Mr.Agreste assistant and not with him?"
"Well after the news of your relationship with Adrien. Gabriel wanted to make sure you weren't placed in a big crowd. Especially since you are still getting used to having attention on you."
"Thanks Natalie.... and can you tell Mr.Agreste I'm also glad to have his help in this."
"Certainly."
I was put in place and told to wait for Adrien to show up. I waited a little bit only to get a tap on my shoulder. I turned around expecting Adrien only to see some crazy looking dude.
"Uhhh.... how may I help you sir?"
"I was wondering if I could get your number pretty lady."
"I don't give my number to strangers."
"Come on now. Your so beautiful and I want to be your boyfriend...if you only let me."
"I already have a boyfriend. Please leave me alone."
"Yeah right. You are most likely saying that thinking I'll back off. But your wrong. Just let me take you out sometime."
(Adrien.... please help.)
"Sir if you don't leave now I'm going to call security."
"Why not your boyfriend if you really do have one...."
I took a step back only for him to grab my wrist and pull me towards him.
"Let me go. ADRIEN!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!"
"All you had to do was give me your number." He said as his grip on my arm got tighter.
"Please let go your hurting me." I begged as tears began to form in my eyes.
"Not till I get a number."
I tried to pull my wrist out of his grip only for someone to come across and punch him in the face. He instantly let me go and I was grabbed by the person and put against their chest as they held onto me.
(Why is this dude shirtless?)
"What the hell dude?"
"Leave now before the police come and arrest you. That is your warning and if you don't do it now I won't be afraid to punch you again."
(Adrien.)
I heard the guy walk off and Adrien became less tensed. He let me go and had me look up at him.
"Are you okay Princess?"
"I was so scared." I said as the tears began to run down my face.
"Hey hey hey. It's okay now, I'm here. I am so so so sorry I wasn't here sooner."
"Why are your shirtless?"
"I was in the middle of getting changed when I heard you screaming. I'll make sure he doesn't bother you again."
"Thank you. But please put a shirt on people are staring."
"Is my princess jealous?"
"No. Attention."
"Sure. Please come back and wait outside my trailer, I don't want you to be alone here again."
"Okay."
We walked back to where the trailers were and I waited outside for Adrien. When he was finally done he came out and was matching with me.
"Your dad really knows how to make you look good." I said as he came over to me.
"Come on. We gotta get your makeup and hair fixed. I want the whole world to know how beautiful my lady is."
"Such a flirt."
We made our way over to hair and makeup and I got mine fixed. We spent another hour or so doing the photo shoot when the photographer called it quits and told us we were done.
(I feel like the story isn't over with that guy.)