Waking up at home.

(Y/n) p.o.v:
I woke up on my bed not being able to move my right hand.
(Shirt balls I lost my hand. Well great that's just great.)
I heard a noise next to me and saw Adrien asleep holding my right hand. I decided to get pay back.
"Adrien I can't move my right hand. I think I might lose it."
He quickly woke up and began to freak out. He did anything to see if I would feel it but I kept saying no and I began to get fake tears making him believe it even more.
"Hey no don't cry. It's gonna be ok I'll help you learn to make left your dominant hand. Please don't worry."
I began to stop and just stared at him. I don't my hand and moved it in front of him.
"Seems I was wrong."
"You were pranking me. I thought you actually couldn't use your hand (y/n)."
"I mean I thought I had lost it when I first woke up but saw you were just holding it."
"Well I'm glad your ok enough to mess with me."
"Always. I kinda wish I did now, imagine all the pranks I could pull on you."
"Well I would love you even more..... wait forget I said anything."
"Don't worry Adrien. I love you too."
He smiled back and sat next to me on my bed and began to watch the new Ladyblog video to see what Alya was able to get. She somehow got me telling miss about what I did.
(Damn, She is good at reporting.)
While we were watching my sister came in and was glad I was awake.
"I'm so glad you woke up. We were all worried."
"I'm so sorry. The akumatised victim must have gotten a hit on me before Esprit came to get me to safety."
"How do you know it was her?"
"Oh Alya posted the new attack on her Ladyblog. Esprit said that she took me someplace safe." I said.
(Please believe that. Please believe that.)
"Ok I guess that makes sense. Now you need to rest before Dad and (b/n) gets home. We are having spaghetti tacos." She said before leaving and closing the door.
"Spaghetti tacos?"
"OMG you are gonna enjoy it." I said confusing him more