Akuma attack

We were heading back to my place when there were screams heard. We all looked at one another and all realised the reason.
"There's another attack." I said.
"Which means I'm gonna record it. You coming Nino?"
"Probably best. Anyone else?"
"I gotta get home to make sure (p/n) is safe and my sister will flip out if there is a chance I could get hurt."
"My family will freak out." Marinette said.
"I also need to get to safety cause if I'm injured in someway dad will be mad."
We said our byes and ran off in different directions. Once I found an alleyway to hide in I was quick to transform into Esprit and made my way towards the newest villain. Once I found them I noticed that it was someone who they have fought before.
(I think she was called Stormy weather.)
I jumped down and got her attention.
"Look, I was having a nice day with my friends. So maybe you don't turn this nice day into a terrible one."
"I'm going to make Chloé pay for destroying my homework making the teachers think I never did it."
"Dude instead of getting mad punch that chick in the face."
"Probably shouldn't be condoning violence Esprit." Chat said as he landed next to me.
"Chat we legit fight people."
"Put no matter how much one person deserves it we shouldn't suggest that as an option." Ladybug said joint me on the other side.
"I don't know I think a good punch in the face will always make someone rethink messing with you." I said as I shot daggers towards her.
"Esprit...."
"Chat you know why I'm acting the way I am with her."
"Okay now I'm just confused. But I digress." Stormy weather said before opening her umbrella and firing snow towards us. The others were blown away but I stayed in place.
"Dude that was hella weak."
"But..... how?"
"Dude I'm a bear, polar bears have to go through that shit so I'm not surprised it didn't effect me."
"Then I will throw a car towards you."
"Do it."
She got a car and used her wind aiming it at me. I was quick to get my arrow and fired it hitting the roof making it blow up before it was close to me. I then got another arrow and fired it next to her feet.
"Ha you missed."
"I don't miss."
The arrow went off and this rope went around her legs. I went running towards her and grabbed the rope making sure she wouldn't get away.
"I wouldn't bother struggling. The more you move the tighter it gets." I said as I dragged her towards the others.
"What is wrong with you?"
"I am mad because I was with friends and then you ruined it. I'm also mad because Ladybug is being a massive twat and a dork."
"At least twat was the worst out of it." Chat said when I tossed her to the other two.
"Dork means whale penis." I said
Ladybug did her thing breaking the umbrella and de-akumatised the butterfly.
"Well I'm going. See ya later Kitty." I said before walking away.
"Esprit wait!"
"What Ladybug?"
"I'm sorry for what I said it was completely uncalled for and I regret it."
"Yeah well I'm not going to forgive you so easily. No matter what." I said before flying away with the arrow and rope.
(I don't want to be friends with someone who is mean to other people.)