Master Fu.

I soon got to his place and headed inside. Once I got to the door I heard a small voice.
"Master she's here."
I knocked on the door and was told to come in. I went in and saw him sitting in the same place that he was last time I saw him.
"Hello Esprit. I've been waiting for you to come back."
"What's up Gramps.You can just call me (y/n)."
"Come sit and have some tea with me. We can talk about what ever has worried you."
I sat across from him and grabbed the teacup he offered.
"So Gramps. I was akumatised a week before you gave me my miraculous."
"Ah yes. The Reaper."
"The Reaper is the sign of death and Esprit uses spirits to her advantage. There's a reason why you picked me for Esprit isn't there."
"Your time as the Reaper is a key factor. I knew the bike was coming towards at a pace that if I went in front there would be no way in which I wouldn't be hit. I made sure that you were there and knew you would help."
"But how?"
"You are connected to the spirits even before you got the miraculous."
"So if Hawkmoth was a father who lost his family does that mean I'm some how linked to him in a way."
"I suppose if that's how you would like to put it."
"So this is why you had someone new join permanently."
"I suspect something is coming and with your deduction skills I suspect you should be able to work out people's identity with the right training...."
"I mean training would be useful. It took me a few weeks to work out who Chat was and that was completely by accident."
"I thought he would have been the first for you to figure out. Does he know?"
"Yeah. He also knows who I am.... we know it's meant to be a secret but it was by accident."
"It's fine (y/n). But I want you to work out who the others are without them finding out. Not even Chat shall know you are doing this."
"Gramps....Why do you want me to work out the secrets of them when it's meant to be hidden?"
"I suspect it will work well in your favour. I feel like Hawkmoth and Mayura know who the other is under the mask and are able to work out plans outside of costume. I feel like it will soon be time till you all must know who the other is. With your help."
"Gramps this is a big mission for me. Are you positive you want me to do this?"
"I am and after you believe you have worked out who is who I want you to come back to me to confirm or deny it."
"Why not have Chat or Ladybug do this?"
"Because they know who is behind the mask of the fox and turtle miraculous. You need the training so you can work out who the villains are. Now are you up for the challenge?"
"What if I find out something that I will regret to knowing?"
"That's a risk you will need to take. If push comes to shove you will need to push your friends away to protect them from what you know."
"Even Chat?"
"Even him. I know this is a lot and is a huge task to do and even keep hidden. But you are the only one who can do it."
"I'll do it."
"Thank you (y/n). You are welcome back anytime you like. Except at night cause I'm usually sleeping."
"Of course Gramps."
"You should head home and start working out. You can choose who you want to workout next."
"Just one more question. What if let's just say.... I find out who Red is and want to punch her in the face, what is your view on that?"
"Try not to and maybe leave her for last if you want to punch her."
"Got it. Thank you Gramps I shall be off." I said as I got up and was about to leave.
"Just remember keep this between us. No one else shall know just yet." He said before I shut the door behind me.
(What have I gotten myself into.)