New day new akuma new lady to meet.

I was running across the roofs heading towards where the newest Akumatized person was calling Chat while I did so.

"Winnie what a pleasant surprise."
"Kitty I've told you if your goi to give me a nickname don't go Winnie. If anything call me Pooh if you must."
"What ever you say Winnie."
"How far are you from the victim?"
"Not that far. I think I can see you heading towards them."

I looked around for a bit and saw a small figure running while waving his hands in the air.

"I see you as well Kitty. Do you know where Red is?"
"Not a clue. I think she said something about getting help on this one."
"So I'm guessing I'm gonna meet a new miraculous holder. Which one?"
"Don't know. But I know I can't wait to see you m'love."
"Oh shush kitty."

I said before pushing the panel back up. It wasn't long till poker chips were being thrown towards me making me have to duck behind a chimney.
"Hey Winnie! You okay?!"
"Yes Chat I am fine! But stop calling me Winnie or imma hit ya!"
"I know you wouldn't actually do it!"
"Try me.... where the hell is taking Red and the other dude so long?!"
"She should be heading towards us now!"
"I'll call!"
"Okay love!"
I grabbed my bow and slid the panel down and called Ladybug getting a reply after one ring.

"Hey Esprit. How come you called?"
"Get your arse here now we are being shot at!"
"Woah calm down...."
"How the hell can I calm down when it's only me and Chat here?! You need to hurry up because without you nothing will get fixed and the victim can't get back to normal. So hurry the hell up before I find you and punch you!"

I ended the call and Chat was able to make his way towards me.
"How far is she?"he asked as he finally got next to me
"Well I presume soon since I threatened to find her and punch her."
"You know you shouldn't hate her forever babe."
"I'm just making her feel the way I did at Fu's place except I'm making it go longer. I can tell she doesn't like me so why bother playing pretend and being nice to someone who is obviously bad at pretending." I said before trying to take a look only to have more chips shot at us.
"You are amazing but should probably try to be nice to her. Why not treat her like Mari or Alya?"
"Because those people actually like me. Even though it could stop at anytime."
"How so?"
"Reasons love."
We were soon joined by Red and Fox chick which I hadn't meet yet.
"Hi I'm Esprit as you most likely know. You are Rena Rouge but I will call you Foxy." I said quickly before taking another look getting more chips thrown towards us.
"Wow you are quick."
"Well yeah I have really good deduction skills and I also have watched quite a bit of the Ladyblog to learn more about you guys."
"So cool."
"Chat, have you worked anything out?"
"Well not really. But I'm sure Esprit has."
"It's been a bit of a problem to get a good look at the dude but I have a feeling he was akumatized due to something related to poker because he has been throwing poker chips."
"Thank you. Here's the plan."

~a fight scene later since the writer still has no clue on how to write a good fight scene.~

The ladybugs went around the city and fixed all the destruction and Chat gave me a hug.
"Yo Blondie you ok?"
"Yeah. Just happy you are safe."
"You can stop hugging now." I said as I patted his back.
He was called over by Red and when he went over to her Foxy came up next to me.
"I didn't know you and Chat were a thing."
"Oh no we are just friends."
"Oh, cause it looked like you two were a couple and such."
I looked at her noticed how familiar her eyes looked.
"So Foxy, have you met shell dude?"
"Oh yeah. We are kinda a thing and everything."
"Kinda reminds me of some people I know. How they are kinda a thing and everything, cool people. Kinda like how Red reminds me of some one else that I know except she likes me unlike Red."
"Ladybug doesn't like you?"
"Yep. Said it to my face and everything."
"One of my friends doesn't like Ladybug either. But she said hers was because of how Ladybug has caused Akumas for situations that could have been solved if she let them say their side."
(I told that to Alya. I gotta look at her eyes the next time I see her to see.)
"You know you kinda remind me of the girl who runs the Ladyblog." I said seeing her reaction to it.
She froze for a second or two before she relaxed and spoke.
"Thanks I guess. She seems cool and is really into superheroes."
"No problem."
(Well guess my person of interest has changed to linking Alya with Foxy. There are a lot more similar attributes for them to be the same person just got to.....)
"SHE ISN'T WORKING WITH HIM LADYBUG!!!"
I was pulled out of thought and looked towards Chat and Ladybug to see Chat fuming. Ladybug seemed shocked and I quickly went over to calm him down with Rena following in suit.
"Chat calm down." I said as I placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Can you two please give us private....."
"No Red. Look I understand you hate me and all but unlike you Chat actually likes me and wants me on the team. So why don't you get your head out of your god damn arse and get over yourself! Come on Chat we don't have long now till we de-transform."
"You aren't meant to know the others identity."Ladybug said
"We don't Red. But any place away from you is better then here. I'm sorry this has to be your impression after meeting me for the first time but now you know what I mean by her hating me." I said before shooting an arrow and grabbing chat being pulled away from the scene.
(Really hope that isn't Mari under the mask.)