Meeting a new superhero.

We were fighting the newest villain trying to keep our guard up while Ladybug went and got the Foxy and maybe she'll bring Shell dude as well.
"So why aren't you using your bow, love?"
"Because this stupid drongo took my god damn bow. So I'm using my weakening arrows so I can hopefully GET IT BACK!!!!"
"I love it when your passionate about things." Chat said as we fought the villain.
Ladybug joined the fight with Foxy and Shell dude. And Ladybug began to do the usual.
"Yo Red. We haven't been able to find out much about it only that it can absorb our weapons if we aren't careful."
"So that's what happened to your bow."
"Yep. What's up Shell dude nice to meet ya." I said before I began to get ready to throw my bomb arrows to get rid of all the jelly like substance.
"Here Esprit. Take half of my staff." Chat said as he tossed half of it to me.
"Thanks Blondie."
I tossed the arrows into the air and hit them into the jelly stuff. Once they were all in I told Shell dude to get his power ready because this was going to be a somewhat big mess. I got the detonator arrow and told Shell dude to do it now.
"SHELL-TER!" He screamed creating a Force field around us.
Once it was completely covering us I pressed the button on the arrow and the jelly stuff blew off the victim allowing us to get to the person easier. Shell dudes shield came down and Ladybug went over to search them along with Chat and Foxy. Before I could help Shell dude began to talk to me.
"Uh hi I'm Carapace. Nice to meet you dude:"
"Nice to meet you as well dude. But imma call you Shell dude, anywho let's get to work."
We began to search through the goop as well when Foxy called us over to her.
"I think I found it guys." She said as she passed it to Red.
(I'm glad that I get to work with my friends.... but I feel like something will go wrong. It usually does for me.)
Red did her little routine and everything went back to normal.
"So Esprit, how did you know what my power was?"
"Well Shell dude, it's cause Blondie over here has given me a little bit of info about you and Foxy as a little heads up sorta deal." I said as I got off the ground and went to grab my bow.
"She is one cool dude." He said to the others
(Yeah that's definitely Nino.)
"Well I gotta bounce. See you next time hun." I said as I kissed Chat on the cheek. "Bye guys."
I shot an arrow and went flying off into the distance getting ready to get back home.
(I don't know what I'm going to do when they find out.)