Sleep over time.

I woke up the Saturday morning with an arm around me. I was confused at first but then remembered what happened last night.
(Oh yeah Adrien was able to stay the night, especially since what happened to me..)
Without moving his arm got a little tighter and I was pulled closer to him.
"Plagg, Bjorn. Help take a photo of this, I wanna embarrass him just let me pretend I'm asleep okay." I whispered to them having them agree.
Plagg held the phone in place and Bjorn took the photos once I pretended I was still asleep.
(I will never get rid of it.)
Once it was done I got up and woke Adrien up as well. He got so scared he fell off the bed making me laugh so much I fell on top of him.
"I guess you could say you fell for me Princess."
"You are such a goofball dude. But a loveable one." I said before laughing more.
(How will the others react to this? Will I be hated or will they accept it? Is this just a bad idea in general? I also need to work out who Red, Fox and Shell dude are but I can't tell anyone about it. Not even Adrien. Will he hate me if he finds out that I've been working on discovering the others? There is just so much weight on my shoulders.)
"Hey princess. Are you ok? You seem worried about something." Adrien asked as he sat in front of me.
"Oh it's nothing that you need to worry about kitten."
"You can tell me anything Princess."
"If you were given the opportunity to find out who the others on the team were.... would you take it?"
"It would all depend. If they were about to de-transform behind a door that was slightly open I would close it without looking in."
"What if it was me behind the door and you didn't know who I was. Would you still close it?"
"Princess, I would hate myself but I would still close it. Because I would hate myself if I knew the thing you didn't want people knowing."
"You would...But what if it was a test that was to help you get better at discovering other people's secrets?"
"Princess, What has gotten into lately?"
"I don't know just wondering if it was a bit too quickly that we worked out the other persons identity and what everyone would think of us being together. Especially the girls who have a crush on you...."
"(Y/n).... I assure you that I won't let Chloé or Lila hurt you in anyway. I even promise it."
(What about Mari?)
"Thanks. I guess seeing you yesterday in trouble made me panic about what would happen if you were really hurt."
"It's okay. I was worried about you yesterday when you rushed out of the classroom and passed out."
"Being a superhero is tough."
"It really is."
We cuddled up together and I rested my head on his shoulder.
(I hope my secret mission doesn't mess this up.)

~a few hours later~

I was being dropped off at Marinettes place after we dropped Adrien off at his. I had my bag ready with my sleeping bag, pillow and sleeping mask. When we arrived at the bakery I kissed my father bye and promised to be safe. I hopped out of the car and made my way into the bakery. I saw Tom and Sabrina there chatting away while they baked.
"Hey dudes. What you guys making now?"
"Oh hello (y/n). We are making some cookies for you girls." Tom said as he began to cut the dough into shapes.
"Awesome. Love your guys cooking."
"Marinette and Alya are upstairs in Marinettes room." Sabrina told as she began to do the same as Tom.
"Thanks guys." I said before making my way up.
(What will I do if Mari does turn out to be Red.... that would mean she has feelings for Chat that she doesn't know about and it would mean that Mari and Adrien have kissed... on two known accounts.... and if Mari is Red then how would she react to Chat and Esprit being together and if she was to work out who we both were then....)
While lost in thought I ran into the door not realising that I didn't open it.
(Owww.)
I was about to open it when it was flung open and Alya was there with a confused look on her face.
"Your knock doesn't seem like a knock."
"That's because I used my head instead." I said as I rubbed my temple.
Alya began to laugh and I walked in with a cheeky smile on my face. She closed the door and continued to laugh as we made our way upstairs to join up with Mari. When we got into the room Marinette placed a pile of papers in a book and quickly closed it turning around to look at us.
"Did I catch you hiding something Mari?" I asked as I came in and walked over to her lounge chair I believe it's what it was known for.
"What makes you say that?"
"The fact you hid something in the book and that you didn't exactly hide any other pictures way before hand like the ones that are sticking out of this thing." I said as I referred to the long chair that I seem to forget the name of way to often.
"It's called a chaise lounge (y/n). But I have no idea what you are on about."
"So you wouldn't mind if I just took a look at these then." I said as I grabbed them and looked at her.
"Mari I think you gotta come clean to her."
"Alya I don't know what you are referring to."
"Mari you have a lot of photos of Adrien. Oh Adrien I think our little friend Mari here has feelings for you what do you say to that?" I put the picture of Adrien in front of my face and pretended to act like him in a mocking way. "Oh Marinette! Will you please help me run away from the evil Chloé but not before I make many puns and refer to myself as a dreamboat." I said earning a chuckle from Alya.
"Adrien doesn't make puns for starters and he is a dreamboat." She said as she took the picture looking at it fondly.
(Knew it.)
"Adrien actually does make puns. It's his passion to make them but doesn't do them often since he needs to keep up this goody two shoes act." I said as I lied on the chaise.
"How do you know this?"
"We sometimes walk home together since we live near one another. Usually it's him running away from the Gorilla."
"Mari you now have a better insight on Adrien with (y/n) help."
"Also Mari if you want less people knowing you have feelings for goofball I suggest trying to become less flustered around him."
"You knew!!" Mari and Alya shouted at the same time surprising me.
"Yep."
(This is gonna be a long night.)