So I know the team.

Three more chapters guys and gals. Well I at least hope it's three. But don't worry there will be a sequel so look forward to that.
——————————————————————

I was sitting with Gramps talking about the recent events.
"So our relationship is out for both sides but I get more death glares from people who have a crush on Adrien. Marinette and Alya haven't spoken to me in a few days which I kinda thought would happen."
"It will take time (y/n). But how have you gone with your mission?"
"Shell dude is Nino. They both say dude, sound alike, same height and some others. I'm correct on this aren't I?"
"That you are. You've done quite well and I believe you are now trained enough to discover who Hawkmoth is."
"I don't know if I will ever be able to do that Gramps. Hawkmoth could be anybody and I don't know where to start."
"(Y/n) please calm down. Let's meditate to clear your mind and have you think of when you were the Reaper."
"What if I can't do it Gramps? I'll be a complete failure."
"(Y/n) I assure you. You will be able to do this, I believe in you."
"Okay. Teach me what I need to do."
We spent an hour or so trying to have me remember anything from when I was Akumatized. I kept having trouble with it all and was about to give up when Ladybug showed up.
"Oh hey Ladybug. Fancy seeing you again." I said
"Oh hello (y/n). I thought you get Chinese lessons from him why are you meditating?"
"How did you know I got Chinese lessons from mr.Chan? Also I think you got the wrong place once again and what are you doing out and about?"
"You ask a lot of questions don't you.... oh a friend of mine does Chinese lessons from mr.Chan so I assumed you did them as well. And I have got the wrong place again and a new Akuma is out and about."
"Really! Well I should quickly head home to make sure my dog is okay. I'll see you later Chan." I said before grabbing my bag and running out.
Before I opened the door I quickly transformed and went back as Esprit.
"There you are red. Do you know where the Akuma is?"
"I have no clue. Last time I saw it Chat was being pulled along with him."
"I'll go find him. Don't take too long Red." I said before I ran to the roof and began to travel through the city.
(I swear his handsome face better not be destroyed.)
I kept flying through the city not being able to find where Chat and the Akuma was. That was until I heard a scream.
"THIS IS NOT FUN ANYMORE!!!"
"Blondie." I said to myself as I rolled my eyes.
I quickly headed in his direction and soon saw this giant teddy bear. I quickly went into action and got my rope arrows and began to fly around him tying the thing up. I grabbed Chats staff and extended it into the buildings. It wasn't long before the bear fell over and Chat fell to the ground next to me.
"You must be my guardian kitty. Except I was saving you." I said as I helped him up.
"Hello teddy. How has my wonderful bear been recently?"
"Quite fine. But I hope you weren't planing on replacing me with another bear."
"I would never think of such thing. You are the only bear I want."
I looked over at the teddy bear and saw that it was moving quite a bit.
(Oh no.)
I was quick to get my shield arrow and shot it towards the ground creating a force field.
"What was that for cub?"
"Gut feeling."
Before he could ask the giant bear broke free and hit the building next to us having debris fall on top us. We heard Ladybug and the others scream. I looked over at Adrien and saw him panicking a little bit.
"Blondie. Look at me. Everything will be fine. The force field is protecting us."
"What if we are trapped for good? What if nothing can get us out?"
"Chat please stay calm. Take deep breaths for me please."
He began to take deep breaths and began to calm down. While he did that I got his staff and began to call Red. She picked up and could hear her faintly speaking above the rubble.

"Are you guys okay down there?"
"Somewhat. Is the Akuma still there?"
"No it left just as we landed on the ground. What happened?"
"We trapped the bear on the ground but the ropes that are apart of my arrows aren't as unbreakable like your yo-yo string. So the bear go out and as it did hit the building next to us. I was quick enough to place a forcefield around us before the building was hit. Was anyone else in the building?"
"No not that we can tell. Looks like everyone was quick enough to leave before hand. Rena and Carapace are trying to get through it as we speak."
"There's no time. The building will get fixed when you do your trick just go. We can handle it from here. These arrows can last for about an hour and a half. Just hurry please."
"You sure. Chat will you be fine?"
"We'll keep you updated. Just hurry."
"Be safe."
We signed off and Chat began to hug me very tightly. I pat his hair to try and calm him and began to hum a melody to him to help in calming him.
"What if we never get out."
"We will Chat."
"But what if we don't. We could die under here and no one would know."
"Chat listen to me. We will be fine love I promise."
"I don't like to be confined like this."
"I know. It must be hard to be a famous kid who's dad doesn't like to leave the one place he knows is safe. I won't let anything bad happen to you babe I promise." I said before I gave him a kiss on the forehead.
"Your the best Esprit."
"Same to you Blondie."

~a hour later~

We were relaxing when we noticed cracks began to appear.
"Esprit how long do we have left under here?"
"I say half an hour. Maybe less." I said trying to stay calm.
"What happens if the others don't defeat the Akuma before then?"
"We could die. But I'm sure the others will defeat them soon."
(I hope.)
We kept waiting while the cracks slowly began to get bigger and bigger. I grabbed ahold of Chat and held on tight as he did the same to me.
"I love you Chat."
"I love you as well Esprit."
We looked at each other and kissed just before we saw red go around us and the rumble was off the force field. We stopped kissing and our protection finally broke. We saw Red, Foxy and Shell dude standing there looking at us.
"Damn it. Now I owe Rena $10."
"You guys made bets on us. Nice." I said making the others smile
"What was the bet on?"
"Rena made a bet saying you two would just spend the time kissing away under there while Carapace said you two wouldn't be."
"Shell dude you are $10 richer my friend."
"How?"
"Because we weren't kissing under there. Yes you saw us kissing but it was a goodbye kiss since we did believe we were about to die." I said which made Shell dude do a victory dance.
We all began to laugh and bid farewell to one another. Before I could leave Red stopped me.
"What's up Red?"
"There's a girl that I've ran into a couple times now and I was just curious if you knew anything about her?"
"Who's the girl?"
(Is it me?)
"Her name is (Y/n) (l/n)."
(It is me.)
"Why are you curious about her?"
"She's been at Gramps place frequently that I've ran into her a couple times now."
"Doesn't Gramps do Chinese lessons and other shit?"
"Well yeah but...."
"Then she is probably there for lessons. Could be doing it so she can talk to Adrien without people listening in."
"Could be.... how did you know Adrien does Chinese?"
"How do you know he does?"
"Fair point."
"Well I gotta go and so do you since you only have a spot left. Well bye." I said before doing my usual.
(Well Mari you are suspicious of me no matter who I am it seems.)