Remembering

I was doing the medication that Gramps had taught me and tried to focus on when I was Akumatized. My phone began to ring and I let out a frustrated groan.
"This better not be a sales person." I said as I grabbed the phone and answered it.

"Hello this is (y/n) speaking."
"Oh hey (y/n) it's Marinette."
"Thank Hades it wasn't a sales person. So how come you called?"
"I wanted to check up on you. Did I catch you at the wrong time?"
"Kinda. Mr.Chan taught me this meditation that's to help me become less stressed with the whole being thrown into the publics eye. So what have you been up to?"
"Just thinking about stuff to do with designs. I know about you and Adrien."
"I knew you would find out. I'm really sorry."
"The stuff you said at the sleepover. Was it all true?"
"Yes it was true to a point. I figured on the day you had feelings for him but before then it was just something I wasn't really sure about. I understand if you hate me I do."
"I don't hate you. I'm just a bit hurt you know."
"I gotta go. Hopefully we can talk more about this later."
"Yeah hopefully. If not we have school tomorrow."
"True. Well bye Mari I will talk or see you at school."
"See you (y/n)."

I hung the phone up and tried to meditate when Bjorn flew up to me.
"Do you believe her?"
"I feel like she does hate me but doesn't at the same time. Now I need silence to do this."
"Okay. I'll just get some more berries."
I closed my eyes again and began to think back to that moment. The world around me began to fade away and I was thrown back into that moment. When I opened my eyes I was back to my first day in Paris.

"This will be your room (y/n)."
"Thanks dad."
"I miss her as well pumpkin. But she wouldn't want you to be too upset over her death."
"I know. I should unpack." I told him before he faded away.
I unpacked my things when I came across a picture of my family. My hand went to my necklace as I held tightly to it and tears began to dwell in my eyes.
"It's not fair. Why did you have to go so soon?"
I heard something flap towards me but before I could see what I got this weird vision of some guy talking to me.
"I am Hawkmoth and you are the Reaper. I will help bring your mother back and for you to help make sure no one else has to go through the same pain as you. I only request that you bring me Chat Noir and Ladybugs miraculous. Do we have a deal?"
"Certainly Hawkmoth."
A dark substance came over me as I turned into the Reaper.

I opened my eyes and took deep breaths trying to calm myself.
"Are you okay cub?"
"Yeah. It just seemed real but I gotta go back into it and try again."
"Okay. Please be careful."
"I will try."
I closed my eyes again and went back to the past.

I opened my eyes again and looked at myself in the mirror to see myself back in the outfit.
"I look quite nice. Don't you think Hawkmoth?"
"You do look quite nice Reaper."
"You know you would do quite well as a fashion designer if you weren't the dad of villains."
"Yes well Reaper you should hurry up and get busy. People can be dying right now and the sooner you get out there, the more people you can save."
"Hawkmoth you know you can call me (y/n) yeah. You don't have to call me Reaper."
"If I was to call you (y/n) then it seems quite strange. I feel like it would be best to call you Reaper."
"If you wanna dude. So how am I meant to get around the city?"
"You can create a cloud that you can travel on."
"Thanks Hawkdaddy. Let's do this I guess."
I walked over to the window and created the cloud and began to travel through the city. It was some time before Hawkmoth spoke to me again warning me on Chat and Ladybug.
"What do I gotta do?"
"What?"
"Hawkdaddy what do I do?"
"Hawk....daddy? Never mind that part. Why are you asking me what to do?"
"Because I've only just become a villain if you seem to have forgotten. So what do I gotta do?"
"I have no clue you are on the one that's doing this."
"There's a bus! Do I throw a bus?"
"Uh sure throw the bus."
"Throwing the bus."
I formed this black hand and picked up the bus throwing it towards Chat. It missed him and landed near the roundabout of that street. My eyes went wide as I flew straight over to it jumping off and looking around. When I saw no one I was thankful about no casualties and began to start making my way down the streets on foot since the streets looked nice.
"You completely ignored your mission!"
"My mission is to save people from dying. Your 'mission' is to collect some silly jewellery."
"They aren't some silly jewellery I'll have you know. And I gave you powers I can easily take them away."
"Hawkdaddy...."
"Why do you keep calling me Hawkdaddy?"
"I call you Hawkdaddy because you are the dad of Akumatized villains."
"Please stop."
"Well correct me if I'm wrong but you are aren't you."
"Why did you ignore them though?!"
"I ignored them because they are alive and the bus could have killed someone."
"What?"
"If someone was dying or had died from that bus I would use my powers to bring them back to life. So no one has to go through the same pain I did."
"Just please try and get the miraculous."
"Is that why you want them Hawkdaddy? Because you lost someone."
"Yes. I lost the only thing that gives my life meaning."
"Maybe I can help get the miraculous. That way you can have the lost one back."
"Thank you (y/n)."
"No problem Hawkmoth."

My eyes jolted open from a knock at the door. Bjorn hid and I told them the door was opened which showed my sister.
"Yo dude. You okay?"
"Yeah. Just meditating."
"Nice. I'll be going out for a little bit. Be safe."
"I will."
She shut the door and I was left with Bjorn.
"How did it go?"
"I remember everything."
"What!"