New friends.

Everyone was nice enough to keep me out of the spot light which was nice. I kept writing in my book for a story idea when someone came in. For some reason this girl had an annoying voice and brought attention over to me.

"Look what we have here Sabrina. Someone who is trying to stay mysterious."
"Chloé leave her alone she doesn't want any attention." The blue haired girl at the end of our desk spoke.
"If she didn't want any attention then she wouldn't be trying to hide." The girl called Chloé said
"I would be doing a better job at it if you weren't so annoying it and bringing it to me." I said not moving my eyes towards her.
"Adrikins! Did you hear what she said?"
"Chloé she wants no attention can you just leave her alone."
(That voice.... along with the blue haired girl.... they sound familiar. But where?)
Chloé huffed and made her way to her seat. Soon the teacher came in and looked right at me. I was trying to send her signals on not to pull me to the front but that didn't work.
"(Y/n) can you come to the front and introduce yourself to everyone."
I faced palmed before I got up and went to stand in front of everyone.
"Hi my name is (Y/n) (L/n) and I just recently moved here from Australia." I said trying to not whisper what I said.
"How come you moved here?" Someone asked
"Probably because she stole something." Chloé said making her and Sabrina laugh.
"Chloé...."
"No no it's fine she can think that. But for the record it's actually because my family wanted a new life here after my mother died." I said before leaving the classroom.
I made my way downstairs and was about to leave when my arm was grabbed.
"(Y/n) wait." Adrien said
"Why should I. That snotty brat thinks she better then everyone so why should I stay in the room with her when she won't get punished for anything she does." I said
They all had a  dumbfound look on their face which made me more mad.
"What's wrong with you four?"
"Well you aren't shy when your mad." Alya said
As soon as she said that I went back into trying to hide from the world mode.
"Sorry 'bout that. It kinda happens."
"You know we can hear your accent quite more."
"Yeah I've been told I go full Aussie when I'm mad and sometime after."
"Should we head back to class dude and dudettes? Before miss.Bustier gets mad." Nino said.
They turned around to head back upstairs when I stopped them.
"I didn't get your names. Other then Ninos since I was introduced to him." I said as I began to go back to my quite self.
"Oh I'm Alya, this girl next to me is Marinette and the blonde boy here is Adrien."
"Hi."
As soon as that was done we headed back to class and Chloé came up to me.
"(Y/n) I am sorry for what I said. There is everyone happy now?"
"I wish you would just show people the true you and not show this persona you created." I said before sitting down next to Alya.
(I think I'm going to like it here.)