A new attack already!

I was leaving school with the gang when a car landed in front of the building.
"Does it like rain cars and trucks in Paris instead of cats and dogs?" I asked before realising it was a new villain.
"Come on Nino we gotta get footage for the Ladyblog!" Alya said as she pulled Nino towards the direction the car had come from.
"Well I'm gonna run home. Bye!" I said before I began to run and look for an alleyway.
Once I found one I ducked in and got Bjorn.
"Bjorn Fangs out!"

~one magical girl scene later~

I went jumping over rooftops trying to find the other two when I came across the villain.
"I am Sabotaged! And I will make the people who crushed my dreams pay for what they have done!"
"Seems this guy needs to build a bridge and get over it."
"Couldn't have said it better myself Esprit."
"Thanks Blondie. But we should figure out where the Akuma is so lady in red can help bring Paris back to the way it was."
"It could be in the book he is holding."
"It could be. But how the hell are we going to get it out of his hand?"
"Need a hand?"
"What's up red."
"So what did I miss?"
"Chat thinks that the Akuma could be in the book. But we don't know how to get it away from mr.grouch."
"Do you come up with nicknames for everything?"
"Not for everything. And that's besides the point blondie, it's only if I can think of something at the time. Which isn't a lot."
"Well mr.grouch is moving so we should follow so we don't lose him." Ladybug said before going after him.
(He is the size of a building I don't think we will be losing him so easily.)
Chat followed and I shot and arrow and went flying across the city following after the two.
"So what's the plan guys?!" I asked as I went flying past.
"Well we need to distract him so you can us the spirits to grab the book, Chat needs to cataclysm on it and I'll use Lucky charm to work out a distraction!"
"You got it red!"
I landed on the closest roof and waited for the signal.
(So glad I'm not the one being chased today.)

~Le fight scene later~

"Pound it."
"So what else is there for me to know 'bout you two?"
"Well not much that we can say. How much time do we have till the last spot or pad?"
"I have two." Chat said
"Same."
"I can't see mine. Could you tell me?"
I looked at her earring and saw two dots as well.
"Seems like you have two as well. But why do you want to know Red?"
"So we could see Master fu. Ask him about you."
"Oh yeah we did need to do that. Do we have enough time?"
"Should we probably do it later for patrol, when we all have full charge?"
"Blondie has a point red."
"That's probably for the best. See you guys at the Eiffel Tower tonight." She said before heading off.
I looked at Chat to see that he was a little upset.
"Missed your chance again bud."
"I keep trying to tell her but it's never the right moment."
"Why don't you give her a note explaining your feelings."
"Maybe that will work."
"Just remember. What ever happens don't get akumatised or else I'm gonna have to beat the crud outta ya."
"I'll keep that in mind. Thanks Esprit."
(That sounds familiar but where?)
"You good Esprit?"
"Your voice. Sounds familiar."
"Probably just imagining things Esprit. Well I'll see you tonight."
"See ya Blondie."
(Interesting.)
I heard someone running towards me so I turned around to see Alya and Nino.
"Hey your Alya right. The chick that runs the Ladyblog."
"You know who I am?"
"Well yeah. I liked how you got me running around like a goof while we tried to defeat the akumatised victim." I said.
"You've seen my work."
"Of course. I'm a huge fan of your work. So what did you want to ask?"
"So what's your name?"
"My name is Esprit Bera but Red and Blondie call me Esprit for short."
"You have a nice accent. Where are you from?"
"Sorry I can't say. I gotta keep my identity a secret."
"Makes sense. So what's your powers?"
"Oh I control spirits and dream spirits."
"That's so cool!"
I heard a beep from my bracket and noticed I was on the last pad.
"Sorry but I gotta bounce. It was nice meeting you guys!" I said before using my arrows to get away.
(She seems to have taken a huge liking to me. I hope she doesn't try to work out who I am. That could be bad.)