Well we need to talk things out now.

We sat on the bed not knowing what to say to one another.
"Do you wanna start or should I?"
"You can if you want."
"Well I'm fine with knowing who you are and I would like to be with both you and Chat."
"I am also fine and I would like the same."
"Cool. I don't think we should tell anyone yet though."
"What why?"
"Well multiple reasons. One I think people would suspect something if the great Adrien Agreste got a girlfriend and then at the same time two of the hero's in Paris got together as well."
"True."
"And I also think people at school won't be too kind about it."
"Yeah. Then let's wait, to tell everyone."
"Let's wait."
"So (y/n). Would you like to be my girlfriend?"
"I would love to be your girlfriend."
(Marinette won't be too happy. But Bjorn said I need to make myself happy.)
"(Y/n) are you alright?"
"Yeah it's just that a girl at school that I know has a crush on you and I know she is going to be heartbroken when she learns we get together." I said
"Well I'll be here for you princess."
"Thanks Blondie."
I rested my head on his lap and he began to play with my hair.
(I can feel this relationship working out for me. Mum would be proud.)
"I don't think the others will have suspected this."
"Yeah I don't think they did. Wonder what red will think."
"Hopefully she would be happy for us."
"Hopefully."
"You still want to punch her?"
"Yeah. But not as much now that your mine."
"That's good. We do need to work as a team if we want to defeat Hawkmoth."
"You mean Hawkdaddy." I said earning a chuckle from him.
"You never did explain to us why you called him that."
"Oh right. I call him Hawkdaddy because he is basically the dad of the villains we need to face if you think of it."
"Probably would be a better dad if he actually was."
"Maybe he was but something happened so now he wants to get the miraculous for some reason and get his child back."
"He did say to us when we faced him off the first time that he had nothing to lose. Maybe he has lost everyone he cared for so that's why."
"Holy shirt! I gotta go see Gramps."
"Would you like me to come?"
"Probably best not to since we aren't exactly meant to know who's the others identity is." I said.
"Right. I'll got back into Chat noir and leave through the window."
"That's also a good idea since if we were able to semi easily work the other out there's a chance that someone else knows."
"Hopefully no one does."
"Hopefully. I'll leave like 5minute after you go to bounce." I said as I went into my closet and found my skateboard and helmet.
"You ride a skateboard."
"Yeah. Now hurry up goofball, kinda a time crunch."
"Oh right. I will text later to see how things go."
"I will be upset if you don't."
"I would never want to have that happen. Plagg, claws out."
Once he was having his magical girl moment he gave me a quick hug before open the blinds and jumped out before using his staff to get to the roofs. I closed the window and locked it before I made my way down. I gave (p/n) more water and grabbed more berries for Bjorn and had him get into my bag with them. I got my keys left a note saying I went out to get inspired. I grabbed my board and as soon as I left the house and locked the door I went quick to work trying to find where he lived while I listened to music to help past the time.
(This day went from 0-100 real quick.)