Writing and drawing at the cafe.

For our food break and hiding from Adriens bodyguard since apparently he snuck out when he had a lot of photoshoots today.
"I can't believe you snuck out just to hang out with us." I said as I was drawing a sketch of everyone at the table.
"Well I couldn't miss showing you around Paris with the gang. Besides I might as well have fun before I'm grounded for life."
"Maybe as apart of showing me around we could see you model."
"Dude she has a point. Not everyone gets to witness your most beautiful self while you work in front of the camera."
"Why thank you Nino. I am pretty beautiful."
"Has any guy said you were beautiful (y/n)?" Marinette asked turning her attention to me.
"Nope no guy or gal has called me beautiful."
"What type of guys grow up in Australia to not call you beautiful." Alya said
"The really attractive ones. I mean have you seen Chris Hemsworth. That dude is actually a god." I said as I kept drawing.
"But I don't know how any guy couldn't say you are beautiful. No afence Alya, your beautiful as well."
"I know Nino besides I'm not jealous."
"(Y/n) you are beautiful. Now you can say a guy has called you beautiful." Adrien said
The others looked shocked and Marinette seemed to be a bit mad about it.
(Yeah she has a crush on him.)
"Thank you Adrien and Nino. I will also thank you Marinette and you Alya for it as well."
After some time out food had arrived so I put my pencil in my book and began to eat my chips.
"Dude these chips are so good."
"Chips?"
"Yeah. The hot chips are really good." I said as I picked up one to show them.
They all let out an oh once they understood what I meant.
"Girl we call them fried potatoes."
"No wonder the waiter was confused for a really long time."
"We gotta teach you the ropes."
"But hey these are really good." Adrien said as he stole some.
"They are my chips. Bad boy."
"You can have them back."
"Too late. You already shoved them down into your black pit of a stomach."
"Burn."
While we were eating Adrien spoke up which made me more mad about what it was about.
"Guys have you seen this sketch of us by (y/n)? It's so cool."
"Guys I think it's official. I think Agreste wants to die. To which I'm going to proceed in a manner of scaring him."
"You won't be able to scary me."
"Did you know one of the most venomous animals in Australia is a little spider called the black widow. Now I had a nickname back in the land down under and surprising it was also black widow. Because when ever someone messed with me I would break into their house get some of the black widows venom and inject it into the victim while they slept and I always made sure there were two little bites to make people believe it was a black widow that killed them. Now I wonder. How hard would it be to get some of their venom here?"
"Okay you can have the book back." He said as he quickly gave it back.
"Damn girl that was dark. I have never seen Adrien become scared of something like that."
"Thank you. Thank you. I watch a lot of horror movies and like to learn interesting facts."
"I will never get on the wrong side of (y/n)." Marinette said.
"Wonder how Chloé would react if she heard what (y/n) said."
"Don't hurt my Adrikins. Do you know who I am?, I am Chloé Bourgeois the daughter of mayor Bourgeois. Daddy I want a goose that lays golden eggs just like Wonka." I said doing an impersonation of her. I turned to Adrien before I spoke again. "Dude, I know your friends with her and such but I'm just messing around I don't meant to hurt you feelings if I have."
"I know. It's just I don't like her to a point and that impression was spot on."
"I got a talent."
(I'm so close to figuring it out.)