Imma punch her.

We entered the class and I saw a kola bear with a hat with corks on it on the desk where I sat. I turned to Chloé to see her giggling with Sabrina.
"Chloé did you put this here?" I asked
"I thought you would like to be matching with the Kola." She said as she showed the same hat for me.
"You know the corks are designed to keep the flys away. Besides if you really wanted to make fun of me then you would some how manage to get a drop bear here."
"What's a drop bear?" Ivan asked
"Oh you guys don't know. It's probably the most deadliest bear in the whole world. You see there these little bears who have sharp teeth that they use to tear through flesh. They aren't the fastest creatures but they don't need that for what they do. You see they climb up in the trees and camouflage with the leafs and once you are right under them they jump out and land on you and begin to rip your skin off and eat it while you die from them. I like to think they are my spirit animal." I said making Chloé regret trying to make fun of me.
"Hello students will you all please sit down."
"Miss.Bustier, (y/n) threatened me!"
"Chloé don't lie I did no such thing." I said
"Sabrina can back me up. She said she was going to get a drop bear and attack me with it!"
"It's true she said that."
"(Y/n) is this true?"
"No it's not miss. Chloe tried to make fun of me but it didn't work so I told her about drop bears." I said as I put the hat that she gave me on.
"Miss.Bustier she is lying! She said that she will have one attack me and have it eat my flesh." Chloé said.
I began to laugh and have everyone look at me.
"Chloé without evidence that what you are saying is true I can not punish (y/n)."
"I'll call daddy then. He will make sure she gets punished."
I laughed harder which confused everyone.
"Miss. (L/n), why are you laughing?"
"Because she actually believed me and is trying to get me in trouble for apparently threatening her." I said before I began to laugh more.
"What?!"
"Yo home boy Max. You finished searching it up?!" I shouted making him stand and talk what he knew.
"What (y/n) said is true. Drop bears don't actually exist. It's a hoax that is commonly spoken as a tall tales which is designed to scare tourists." After he was done he sat down and I looked at Chloé.
"Thanks home boy! Besides you can try to get me expelled but I have a group of friends who would back me up and the whole class. So go ahead but your fathers reputation will be ruined if he try's to get the school to kick me out of school because I will sue." I said without showing emotions.
"That won't be needed (y/n). Chloé what do you say?"
"I won't try to get you expelled."
"I think that's the closest I will get to an apology." I said
"Let's get on with class. Since we need to get through the lesson before photos." Miss Bustier said.
(Well I was right. Got a nifty hat out of it though. Definitely gonna wear it for the single photos.)