Ladybug apoligises.

(Y/n) p.o.v:
The victim was saved and I was about to go hug Chat when Ladybug tapped me on the shoulder.
"What's up Red?"
"Oh your in a better mood then you usually are with me."
"Yeah today is a good day for me and meanies like you aren't gonna ruin it for me."
"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. I feel really terrible about what I said and I wanted to hear your side of things."
"I got hurt because in the past I have been manipulated and used for other people's needs. So when I thought I was finally making friends you said what you said and it hurt me a lot. So that's why I was so cold towards you."
"I am really sorry Esprit. I hope we can start fresh and become friends."
"We can try." I said as I gave her a small smile.
Before anymore was said between us reporters quickly showed up and Chat quickly came over to be by my side knowing I'm not good with too much attention.
"Ladybug can you tell us about the newest attack?"
"Well like usual someone's emotions became either sad or angry which allowed Hawkmoth to infect them with the Akuma and manipulate them into becoming a villain. But like usual we were able to save them."
"Chat! People have been theorising if you have a girlfriend/boyfriend or not! Is it true?!"
"Well actually I do have a girlfriend. Would you all like to meet her?"
There was a chorus of yeahs from the reporters which made Chat smirk. He quickly grabbed me and dipped me before he began to kiss me. I was a little surprised at first but quickly kissed him back. Once he felt like the reporters got the pictures they needed we stopped and he put me back the way I was.
"This lovely lady is mine. So that means that anyone who try's to steal her from me means that I'll put up a fight." He said in a joking matter.
All the reporters began to go wild at the newest relationship but we couldn't answer anymore since we only had two pads left. We said bye before I shot an arrow and grabbed Chats hand pulling us both away from the crowd. We landed in an abandoned alley and de-transformed back into our civilian form.
"That was a surprise." I said to Adrien as I began to hug him.
"But I would do it again and again."
"We should head home. Before your dad starts to freak out about you being gone for too long."
"He thinks I'm doing homework at yours."
"So that's why you came over with math books." I said earning a chuckle from him.
(I need to tell him soon. I just hope he won't hate me for it.)