What is going on?

Adriens p.o.v:
I was about to get out of the limo when I was stopped by my dad on the tablet he usually is on.
"Adrien remember if anything happens where you need to leave school immediately, call anyone of us."
"I know father. Is that all?"
"Natalie also will be in the car to pick you up today for your photo shoot and feel free to bring (y/n) along if you like."
"Wait really?! Why are you allowing me to bring her?"
"As long as you aren't too distracted by her then it's fine. But I do need a female model and want to introduce her to the lifestyle we live in and would be excellent practice for when she becomes a famous author."
"Thank you father. Can I head off to class now? (Y/n) said she made low-carb chocolate heaven cake for me last night and said she would arrive at school early to give it to me."
"Of course."
I have a smile and hurried out of the car to get to class and while I did that, I texted (y/n) to see how far she was.

"Hey princess. How far are you? I can't wait to see your beautiful face."
"You are such a flirt goofball. I'm close to school just a block away. I'm also carrying your cake to make sure everything is as purrfect as can be for you."
"You are amazing."
"So are you."

I put my phone into my pocket and couldn't get rid of my smile no matter what was going to happen. Boy I couldn't have been more wrong. I walked into class and saw Chloé crying and everyone being really confused. I went over to Nino and Alya and asked what was happening.
"Bad news for you bro. Someone saw and took a photo."
(Do they know I'm Chat?!)
"Saw what? What picture?"
"You haven't seen it? Dude it's all over the news. Alya show him the picture."
Alya clicked on a few things before she put the phone in my face.
"Oh no."

(Y/n) p.o.v:
As I was walking listening to Good Kid from Percy Jackson and the lightning Thief I began to notice people were pointing towards me and saying stuff.
(Strange. Maybe I'm just imagining things. They could just be curious as to what is in the box. Yeah that's probably it.)
I finally got to school and I stopped my music and headed straight to class since I knew Adrien was going to be there.
(Good thing I brought enough cake for everyone. I hope they like it, Adrien is the only one outside of my family to try my cooking.)
I opened the classroom door to see utter chaos.
"What in the fair dinkum is going on here? You all look like you are seagulls trying to get some hot chips." I said which got everyone's attention towards me.
I looked at Adrien and his eyes were screaming sorry but I didn't know why.
"Would anyone like some cake? It's carbs free of course but you are all welcome to try some still." I said trying to break the silence.
"No one wants your cake (y/n)! No one wants you here!" Chloé began to scream towards me.
"Piss off Chloé. If you didn't want any cake you could have just declined it."
(What the bloody hell is going on here?)
Everyone just was staring at me except Adrien who was looking towards the ground like a puppy who just got in trouble.
"Okay someone tell me what the bloody hell is going on or just stop staring!" I shouted which made Alex speak up.
"Was the photo taken at the wrong time?"
(Is there a photo of me transforming or de-transforming!)
"What photo?"
"This photo!" Chloé screamed in my face as she charged over and shoved her phone in my face.
Once I pulled my face back, I could fully look at the picture and realised what it was.
(SHIT! That's a photo of me and Adrien kissing.... as us.)
"Well yeah it is." I said not knowing how I was going to be getting out of it.
"Then explain!"
"Chloé stop being a banshee for starters. And second we were hanging out and I tripped and when Adrien caught me we somehow kissed. Come on guys Adrien is sweet and all but I wouldn't date him."
"Adrikins is she saying the truth?"
He looked at me and I knew he was going to be hurt saying that it was when I know how much he wants the world to know.
"Yes Chloé."
"Thank goodness. I thought I lost my Adrikins to a redneck...."
"How dare you!" Adrien shouted cutting her off.
"What....."
"Why would you say that about (y/n)? She is an amazing girl and any guy would be lucky to have her."
"A....dri....kins.... why are you getting so defensive?"
"Because....."
"Because he loves me since we are dating. Didn't want you guys to know since I don't like a lot of attention and Chloé will act like this and will probably try and hit me. Ya'll happy now." I said which cause Adrien to show a small smile.
"But you said....."
"Yeah that it was out of context. But it wasn't. We've been dating for awhile but we kept it secret since I was scared of losing all my friends."
They all looked at me and I decided that I didn't want to be there anymore. I put the box on the desk and walked out and saw Mari running towards our classroom but stopped at the stairs when she saw me walking away from class.
"(Y/n) is everything ok?"
"I'm so sorry Mari. I hope you can forgive me and will still be my friend after you learn the secret. I will understand if you don't want to."
"What do you mean (y/n)?"
"You'll find out from Alya. Just try to not be like Red yeah and get jelly. I don't want to become Akumatized and I don't want you to get Akumatized as well. Just please don't let your emotions get too out of whack." I said before I began to head for the door.
"Ok.... but where are you going?"
"Somewhere that isn't here." I shouted before I left the building.