Helping out someone.

I won't always have who's P.O.V is who unless it changes so if it's not mentioned then it's a carry on from the last chapter.
_____________________________

I was backing up my things and was about to head to my next class when Adrien and the others spoke to me.
"Hey (y/n). Wanna come get some food with us?"
"Oh I didn't realise we had recess now. So where's the canteen?"
They looked at me and had the same dumbfound look on their faces like last time.
"Dudette whats was your school like in Australia?"
"Oh. Well we would start at 9am and then have two hours of class, then have recess which went on for about half and hour and then we would have another two hours of class and then lunch for half and hour and finish around 3:10. At least at my school we did."
"School here is very different." Marinette said.
"I kinda figured once you guys gave me those looks."
"Come on we will show you what life is like around Paris." Adrien said as he put an arm over my shoulders.
(That voice.... I'm so close to figuring it out.)
We headed outside and I was even more confused.
"You guys are allowed to leave school grounds? It's so different here." I said earning laughs from everyone.
We headed towards Marinettes place when a car honk stopped us.
"Oh shoot I forgot about the photoshoot. I'll catch you guys later." Adrien said before running towards the car.
"Photoshoot?"
"Yeah dudette, Adrien is a famous model. Thanks to his dad."
"I can tell he does it to please his father." I said before turning back to the others. "Now I heard about getting free food."
"I think we found someone with a big appetite." Alya said before we headed towards where Marinette lived. While we were walking an old guy in a red Hawaiian like shirt was going to walk straight into the path of someone on a bike not paying attention. I went running towards him and pulled him out of the way before the bike went straight through the place he was just standing.
"Thank you miss."
"It's alright. The guy should pay more attention to where he rides the bike or else someone will get hurt."
"What's your name if I may ask?"
"Oh it's (y/n). I got to go back to my friends. Be safe sir." I said before running back to my friends.
Once I got back to them they began to ask me questions on how I did it.
"Oh I'm good at quickly analysing situations and figuring stuff out quickly since I want to be an author when I grow up. So I've learnt to quickly run a 100 things in my mind quickly. It's sometimes a bad problem depending on the situation." I said.
"Oh that's so cool. Marinette wants to become a fashion designer, Nino wants to become a famous Dj and I want to become a famous reporter." Alya said as we went into a bakery.
(I think I made the right choice in who I become friends with.)