Photos.

We were waiting for our turn to get our class photo and I fixed my hat hair.
"What are you going (y/n)?"
"Oh hey Adrien. I am fixing my hair from the hat that I wore for the single photos."
"Here you missed one spot let me get it for you." He said as he began to comb through my hair to help fix it.
"Thanks goofball."
When he stopped it was our turn and I was placed next to Juleka and Kim. Once everyone was placed we were about to get the photo done when Chloé complained.
"Wait! I'm not next to Adrien again this year!"
"Chloé. For once in your life can you keep quite and suck it up." I said before looking back at the camera. "Continue sir."
"Oh yes. Say cheese!"
We all said cheese and had the photo done. We quickly moved to allow the other students to get their photo done. We saw Chloé run off to the bathroom with Sabrina chase after her.
"I should see if she is alright." I said to the others.
"Well if you didn't tell her to shut up then we would have had a repeat of last year." Alya said.
"Yeah but she could get akumatised again and that would be bad." I said before making my way there.
I entered the bathroom and saw Sabrina at one of the doors. She looked over at me and got mad.
"How dare you say that to her!"
"Sabrina do you know why I said that? I said it because Chloé is growing up to be spoilt and her heart is rotten. She complained so much to her father and he would bend over backwards so in her mind she can complain and everyone will follow her fathers will. Chloé do you know why people don't like you? It's because you are mean to them and I suspect it's because you are trying to follow someone else's footsteps and that is turning you into a terrible human being. Like I said to you the first day, I want you to be true to you and the way you are going you will forget to be kind and one day that will be your downfall. Fix up your act." I said before leaving.
(Well I just triple checked that Sabrina is none of the female heroes.)