Lovely walk for the first day off from school.

Chat had told me the night before if I could not come to patrol that day and just say I wasn't feeling well so I agreed. Instead I decided to talk a stroll in the streets. It was quite nice to get to see Paris while I fly through it but seeing it like how everyone else does is even better. I found a nice quiet spot and pulled my book and pen out before I began to listen to say my name from the beetlejuice musical. While I was writing I the song stopped and I had to reload the app only to hear someone crying. I pulled my headphones off to see if I was just imagining things only to see that I wasn't. I put my book and pen away and got up to investigate only to come across an alley way. Behind the bin I could see some feet pointing out and instantly knew who they belonged to.
(It seems I was correct. I'm really not a huge fan of red at the moment.)
I made my way in and out on some music that always calms me down when I'm sad and put my headphones over his ears. He freaked out at first but I told him I wanted to help. I put them on and sat next to him and began to sketch out Chat noir in this happy mood to help cheer him up. I could hear him slowly calm down and he began to rest his head on top of mine and I could hear him give of a slight purr.
(Seems Gramps was right. Chat has the ability to purr like an actual cat now.)
"Thank you."
"No problem. I know what it's like to be sad and want to cry till you can't cry no more. But the best thing I find for that is to listen to music that can calm to down and look at a picture that makes us smile." I said as I handed him the picture of himself.
"You drew this for me?"
"Well yeah. You can keep it as well that way whenever your feeling blue you can look at it and help you smile."
"I'm Chat noir."
"I know who you are. Your one of Paris's superheroes."
"Well what's your name then Princess?"
"I ain't no princess Kitty. The names (y/n), it's nice to meet you again."
"Oh that's right your the chick who was the Reaper. How are you feeling from that?"
"Same old same old. I know my mum wouldn't want me to be in my room all day and night for the rest of my life. She would rather me find someone or some people who can help cheer me up and keep me sane. So how come you were crying?"
"I confessed my love for a girl I like and she declined saying that she loved someone else and that she was sorry."
"Well she should be."
"What are you on about? You don't know who I'm even talking about."
"I don't need to know who it is to know that she should be sorry. I may not know you like she does but I can already tell that you are a great guy and would treat the person your with like she's the only girl in the whole world that could ever keep your attention like no one else can. Any girl would be lucky enough to call you their boyfriend or husband and she just obviously is too blind to see it otherwise. Trust me on this it's her lost."
He gave me a hug which surprised me.
"Thank you. Any guy would be lucky to have you and your skills like come one. This drawing is fantastic."
"Well thank you."
I looked at my watch to see that I needed to head home. I got up and wiped my arse clean from any dirt or dust on the ground.
"Where are you going princess?"
"I need to head home. I have these demons that live in my house and school bag called homework." I said earning a laugh from him.
(I'm sorry I told you to tell her.)
He quickly got up and grabbed my hand.
"Let me take you home. It's the least I can do with the way you helped me."
"I would be honoured."
"Great."
He grabbed me around the waist and I wrapped my arms around him. He got his staff and extended it and we went on top of the roof.
"It's beautiful up here. You guys get to see this like everyday."
"Yeah. It's especially nice on the EiffelTower. Maybe one day I can bring you up and show you."
(Oh if only he knew.)
"Maybe. My house is that way." I said pointing in the direction.
"If I may Princess?" He said offering to carry me bridal style.
"Oh sure."
He picked me up and I got a small blush from it. He went jumping through the city towards me house. I would give him directions sometimes just so he stayed on track. Once we got outside my house he placed me on the ground and gave me a kind smile.
"You are now home safe my Princess."
"Thank you my knight in cat armour." I said earning a chuckle from him.
"I hope we can meet again."
"I would like that." I said before he ran away.
(What a strange boy. I think I might actually be falling for him.)
I walked inside and headed to my room to relax.