Being distant.

I woke up from sleep to my alarm and got up and began to get ready for school. While I was getting change my alarm went off again making me remember that I didn't do it originally. I went over and turned it off seeing I had several messages from Adrien.

"Hey babe, are you okay?"
"(Y/n) are you ignoring me?"
"I'm really sorry about earlier please just talk to me."
"(Y/n), do you hate me?"
"Please we need to talk."
"Plagg says that you hate me.... is that true?"
"I'm very very sorry. I'll leave you alone for as long as you want. I love you."

"Seems like he feels really bad about yesterday."
"Yeah. I don't know though Bjorn. He didn't listen to why I don't want people knowing yet and now I don't know what to do."
"I think maybe don't talk to him for today. The whole point of a relationship is to hear each other out and he didn't do that so now you don't listen to him."
"Maybe I should. Thanks Bjorn, I'll make sure to give you extra berries today."
"Yes. Come on we got to get to school and not be late."
"Right."
I finished getting ready and headed out by myself since (s/n) wasn't feeling well and (b/n) had already left for work. I put my headphone on and began to make my way to school thinking on what I was going to do.

Adriens p.o.v:

I was sitting in the limo not knowing what I am going to do about (y/n). I guess Natalie saw that I was upset about something since she asked.
"Is everything ok Adrien?"
"Not really."
"Would you want to talk to me about it?"
"Well, you know (y/n). The girl that I really like. I wanted to make our relationship official and tell everyone but she didn't want to and ran off, she also hasn't been replying to any of my messages. I feel like I mess this one up."
"Well you know your father wouldn't want you to be with someone like (y/n)."
"I know. But I really want to be with her even if father doesn't approve of it."
"Well what was her reason for not wanting to go public just yet?"
"It's because she doesn't want people hating her and she doesn't want to lose her friends."
"Maybe you should hear her out and not tell everyone just yet. Wait a bit more time. That is if you really do like her. We've arrived."
"Thanks Natalie." I said before getting out of the limo and heading towards everyone.
I saw (y/n) talking with Nino and Alya but stopped when she saw me. Her face turned into anger and sadness and then grabbed Alya dragging her away before I was close.
(Great. My girlfriend hates me.)
"Dude what did you do?"
"I didn't listen to her about something that I can't tell you since its the reason why she hates me at the moment."
"Dude you gotta fix this. I can see she has feelings for you and that you have them for her as well."
"You can?"
"Yeah. That and I saw you writing that you loved her one time so there's that. To be honest I'm surprise no one else has noticed."
"What do you think I should do dude? I really like her and I don't wanna mess our relationship up."
"Well maybe you should give her space to allow her to think things through. And dude you two aren't together so you don't have to worry about her dumping you over it."
I looked at him and instantly began to freak out.
"I didn't know that could happen! Oh dude I'm so screwed."
"Adrien you gotta be in a relationship for that to happen. Unless.... no way dude are you actually?"
"You weren't meant to find out. You can't tell anyone about this dude not even Alya. Promise me dude you won't spill, she doesn't want this to get out."
"I promise dude I promise. I haven't told anyone about Marinettes secret so I can keep yours."
"Thank you. Come on let's head to class maybe I can have you and (y/n) switch seats that way I can talk to her."
"Anything for you dude."
We made our way to first period and walked in to see (y/n) talking with Alya about something. I headed for my seat and sat down and Nino went to (y/n) and Alya.
"Hey (y/n) I forgot to ask you this earlier but is it okay if we switch seats today?"
"Uh how come Nino?"
"I wanted to sit next to Alya and spend some more time with her. Also wanted to talk to her about the newest attack since she didn't get to update her blog about it."
"Yeah sure dude. Can't stop love and such. I'll find another seat."
"NO!..... I mean no take mine. I mean it."
"No Nino it's completely fine. I don't mind really."
"Nope. You are sitting in my spot next to Adrien and you will stay there. Understand lady from down under." He said as he grabbed her and pulled her to his seat.
"That's new. But fine I will sit in your seat." She said as she sat down.
"Cool."
She put her headphones back on and began to write something in her book. I got a piece of scrap paper and wrote on it sliding it to her. She wrote something down and slide it back to me.

"I'm not going to talk to you."
"(Y/n) will you just listen to what I have to say."
"No. You didn't listen to me so why should I listen to you. You really hurt me."
"(Y/n) I am so so so so sorry I really am. Can we please talk Winnie. I love you."
"Yeah well I tried to talk and you didn't want to listen so now I'm not going to."
"(Y/n). Please I really do love you and I won't tell anyone about us until you are ready."
"Nino knows."
"No he doesn't."
"Adrien I'm not dumb. He was acting weird so he obviously knows. You obviously don't understand why I don't want people knowing and won't listen why. That's what hurts me."
"(Y/n) it was by accident. He knew we had feeling for one another and he said that I didn't have to worry about you dumping me over it and I freaked out and he put two and two together. I really am sorry (y/n), please just talk to me. I love you."

I slide the paper back to her and she began to write something down but before she could pass it Chloé came in and she hid the paper.
"(Y/n), that's not your seat. Sit away from my Adrikins right now."
"Chloé, Adrien isn't some piece of property. He isn't yours or anyone's for that matter. He doesn't even want to date you yet your too blonde to take the hints. Build a god damn bridge and get over it."
Everyone was in silence and Chloé began to speak again.
"How do you know Adrikins doesn't love me?"
"Because he loves someone else and if you weren't too blind and didn't have your head up your arse you would see. Now leave me alone before I punch someone."
Chloé was about to say something and then stopped herself before making her way to her seat. Before anyone could say anything Marinette rushed in but was shocked to see (y/n) next to me instead of Nino. She quickly made her way to the seats and began to whisper to Alya about something.
((Y/n) please talk to me....)