School is attacked.

We were chilling in our classroom when we heard screams come from downstairs. Me and Adrien looked at each other and realised what has happened.
(Chloé I swear to god if it's you I'm gonna be pissed.... but I can punch her. Okay I will be less pissed. I can't transform here though or else everyone will know and that bad if they get akumatised again. What to do what to do?)
"We are sitting ducks here." Kim said to miss.
"I know children. But we can't go out there or we could get hurt."
"Miss. Bustier, we could still get hurt if we stay on the second story. We need to quickly make it to the library where it's more safe for everyone." I said.
"How do you know the library will be safe?" Nathaniel asked
"It's the furthest away from the court and the biggest place which means there is a lot of places to hide. We will go into teams of three or two depending on how outside looks. Miss you will need to be with the last group to know everyone makes it there. Come on people let's go." I said and everyone quickly got to work.
Adrien was quick to join my side and Marinette joined up with us as well.
(She jelly. But I cant focus on that now.)
"Okay first group head out through and if need be duck into the next classroom till the cost is clear. Try to be as quiet as possible."
(I hope this works.)
They went and then after a minute or two the second group went and so on till it was just Alya, Nino, Miss Bustier and my group.
(Okay how the hell am I meant to get away from them to transform. And why isn't Red here yet or is she unable to transform as well.)
"Miss you need to go with Alya and Nino."
"(Y/n) what about you, Adrien and Marinette?"
"I have a plan and it's risky but I need you to go with them and make sure they are safe and the others."
"Ok."
They left and while they were doing that I was quick to work on my plan. I went to the window and opened it looking out to see if there was any nearby pipe that I could use.
"No pipe. Which means I need to use the door."
"What's your plan?"
"To get you and Mari to safety while I get who ever is akumatised away from the school."
"(Y/n) it's dangerous."
"Mari everyone is in danger while the villain is here. Ladybug, Chat noir and Esprit Bera haven't shown up which means that we gotta do something. I will be as safe as I can. Wait a few minutes till you guy move to the library. Please do this for me." I said before leaving the classroom.