Fu I dont know what to do.

I knocked on the door and was told to come in. I saw Gramps sitting in the same spot as last time and he looked at me seeing I was scared.
"(Y/n), please sit down. What's wrong?"
"Adrien wants to tell people that we are dating and I don't want people to know just yet since I will lose my friends for it and I don't want that."
"Well why do you think you will lose your friends?"
"Well my friend Marinette who I kinda think is Red for a few reasons has a crush on him and loves him as well and Alya knows and I kinda think she is Foxy and I know if they find out me and him have been kinda seeing each other I just know Marinette will hate me and Alya will be on her side."
"So Marinette and Alya would hate you if you went with the guy you love even though it's hurting Marinette with it."
"Yeah pretty much."
"Give it time first. But never wait too long since it will make things worse but it's best that once she knows you give her space. But let's get back to why you think Marinette is Ladybug and Alya is Rena Rouge."
"Right. Well Marinette shares similarities to Red. They both have a thing for Adrien/Chat and Mari sounds like Red as well when she is standing up for people. And Alya has the exact same eyes as Rena I believe and she said that she and Shell dude were together which would mean if Alya was Rena and I don't believe Alya would ever cheat on Nino then that means Nino is Shell dude."
"Keep looking in. This is all just a hunch yes."
"Oh certainly. I would rather get something that definitely proves it if it's meant to help me on my mission."
"Very well. Someone is coming." Gramps said
Before I said anything the door opened and it was Marinette with a small box in her hand. Once she saw me she quickly hid it and began to act her nervous self like she usually does in front of Adrien.
(That box is very similar.)
"Uh, Hey Mari."
"Hey (y/n)..... what are you doing here?"
"I come to see Mr.Chan. He helps me with Chinese."
"You know Chinese." Mari said in a bit of disbelief."
"Yeah. Wǒ zhīdào nǐ de mìmì."
"What does that mean?"
"I forget. I'm good at speaking but I always forget what things means and such. Hence why I needed more lessons."
"Well I think that's where we shall end today's lesson. We will meet again next week, please don't forget your assignment."
"Thanks Mr.Chan. See you tomorrow Mari, see ya Mr.Chan." I said as I got up and left the place.
Once the door was shut and I made my way down the stairs Bjorn came out from my jacket and flew next to me.
"So do you really think Marinette is Red?"
"I highly do. I just need to look at the box to make sure."
"What are you going to do if she really is Red? You have said you wanted to punch her."
"I don't exactly know. I mean I will want to punch her but if it is Mari then I can't. She is my friend...."
"But Red isn't. And if they are the same person are you going to be nicer to Red or are you going to be more cold to Mari?"
"I would need to act how I normally would with them. What Fu said was that I can't let anyone know about this so I can't act out of the ordinary with them."
"What about Adrien? What if he tells people about you two? Then what?"
"I have no clue. Bjorn what have I gotten myself into. Australia was never this crazy."
"Well Australia didn't have Kwamis and had deadly animals instead."
(I gotta figure this all out.)