Lost

Why the hell did I drink that much? I knew that wouldn't end well. I got a scholarship at the Berlin's university and I'm completely new to this city. Plus, my friends didn't want to join me to this concert, because for them, Rammstein is too heavy and "weird" for their ears. Bullshit since always. They're always going to be my favourite. Plus, I have a soft spot for Richard. Who wouldn't, really?

  I should start walking. Looks like it's getting darker and darker as the time goes by and my phone is about to get battery dead. Oops. Just happened. The characteristic ringing never fails to disappoint me. At the moment, I wanna crush it on the pavement but it's totally unnecessary.

  My head is dizzy and I can't think straight. Should I go to the left or to the right? Supposedly, I spotted a 24h mini market down the road but right now, everything's too messed up in my head. Maybe I'll just call a taxi. The night shifts must be still on, even though it's 3.30 am.

  Oh, wait. There's a man sitting on a bench in the park right in front of me. I can't figure out his facial futures, but he looks somehow familiar. He takes out of his pocket a pack of cigarettes and lights one of them. Maybe he wanted to get some fresh air? Smoking is not the exact way to achieve that, but what the hell. I'll give it a shot.

  I walk past some trees and stop just a little bit close to him. He looks lost in his thoughts, staring at the lake nearby.

  - "Ex..cuse me, sir?", I hesitate. "Do you know where are the university dorms? I-I think I got lost...".

  I touch my forehead. A strong headache makes me unstable. He instantly throws his cigarette away and grabs my arm. His voice sounds familiar in a way I can't explain.

  - "Woah, woah, young lady, I think you are a little bit sick, aren't you?". His head comes closer to mine and smells me. "And too drunk, if I'm right."

  - "I.. I went to a concert earlier.. I got too excited and drank a lot.. Rammstein.. Do you know them?", I say with difficulty, through the pain. The words don't easily escape my mouth. The stranger laughs.

  - "Never heard of them, sorry." I stare at the sky for a while and then at his arms. He looks strong but there's something odd in his way of speaking. "Looks like you are in need of some good sleep."

  - "Yeah, I guess so.."

  - "Let me help you there, then. The quicker, the better."

  - "Wha-"

  In a split second, he covers my mouth and my nose with a white piece of cloth. Chloroform. I start screaming and try to punch him, but it's pointless. Nobody's going to hear me, plus, I feel my self lighter. I take a quick look at his eyes before I faint completely and I recognise him. Darkness.