Next morning

Anna's POV

The sun is up. I look at the clock hanging on the left wall and it's 10. 10 already? Woah. Flashbacks of my first day in Paul's mansion rush into my head and I smile. Everything happened so quickly. The Christmas tree decoration? The mini private concert? The truth or dare game? Making out with Richard in my shower?

Ah, that moment. It still makes my heart fly whenever I think about it. Not that it ever left my mind anyway. The moment that me and that impulsive yet so sweet man decided that we belong to each other. Man, I'm so happy that we're in a relationship. A so weird and complicated one, but still, a relationship that I never thought that would happen and it would make feel so complete.

I raise my eyes and realise that I'm laying under Richard's chin. His arms never left my body the whole time and he's still asleep. I don't judge him. Yesterday's events were very emotional and tough to handle. He needed some rest as much as I did. I place a small kiss under his chin and he grunts in response, while he starts waking up. I crawl a little bit up on my pillow and our mouths almost touch. He opens his eyes slowly and he meets mine, smiling lazily.

- "Guten Morgen sunshine!"

- "Guten Morgen baby.", he touches my lips, not kissing me. "Look who decided to speak in German! I'm impressed.", he mumbles smirking, and I roll my eyes.

- "I have to start adapting someday to my life here. Why not today?"

- "Still. Impressive." He yawns and stretches for some seconds, searching for the clock on the wall. "What time is it?"

- "It's 10." He goggles his eyes surprised and I nod. "Yes, it's weird, I know. We overslept. And the weirdest thing is that none of the guys attempted to wake us up."

- "Well, not that weird, girl. We know that they know about us." He yawns again and I giggle, causing him to turn at me. "What's the giggling about?"

- "Your yawning. It's cute.", I act innocent, looking anywhere but him, because I'm gonna laugh again.

- "Maybe I should give you a better reason to laugh about.", he gives me a devilish smile and hides completely under the blanket, hitching up my pyjama shirt.

- "Richard don't you dare..."

My wide grin turns into hysterical laughter when I feel his tongue tickling my waist and my belly. I try pushing him away but his arms keep me in my place not being able to move. He continues kissing me all over my upper body and when I'm out of breath, he stops and comes up, like nothing happened.

- "You're welcome.", he says casually, while I still try to settle my breath to normal levels.

- "I gotta admit... this somehow managed to turn me on.", I confess through heavy breathing.

- "Really?" He raises his eyebrows. "Thanks for the tip. I'll keep this in mind when the time comes."

He winks playfully and my cheeks turn red. I bite my lip and he notices my shyness, grabbing my face and giving me a long lasting kiss.

- "Oh, look who just blushed! And whose heart is beating like a drum!"

- "I'm kinda nervous, that's all.", I look down shyly.