I love you

- "Hi sweetie.", Richard greets me, softly whispering. His eyesight seems blurry and he gives me a half smile, still holding me in his arms.

- "How did you get... in here..." I face difficulty speaking from the shock.

- "From the window, duh. Lucky for me, it wasn't locked. I followed you here. We need to talk." He moves his hands up and down my back and I remember that I'm completely naked. In his arms. I panic.

- "Your breath smells like whiskey! How drunk are you?? And don't touch me!!"

- "Drunk enough to drive through a snowstorm and not drunk enough to not admit I've missed you."

- "Richard... please... get off the shower!", I command loudly. "That's borderline perversion! What the hell is wrong with you?", I try pushing him back but he stays in his place, squeezing my body in slight anger.

- "Open the bathroom tap and shut up for a second.", he orders in a very serious tone.

- "No way I'm doing this! Get out!", I point at the door and he hits the wall with his fist, clenching his teeth. His voice scares the shit out of me. It's deep and kinda threatening.

- "For fuck's sake, Anna!" He opens the tap and the water floats all over our bodies. I gulp frightened from his unexplainable behaviour. "Now that I have your attention..."

- "What will you do?", I gaze into his eyes.

He loosens his hold on me and places his left hand on my cheek, kissing me fiercely. I lose the ground under my feet and my communication with the rest of the world in general. I make an attempt to resist the kiss, but he deepens it passionately. His right hand goes through my hair and the other one slowly goes down on my shoulder, my chest, my belly and I can't help but relax under his touch and get goosebumps. Richard realizes that I've stopped resisting and changes the movement of his lips into a slower pace, caressing my body.

A couple of minutes later, that felt like eternity, he moves his lips away from mine and ends the kiss, still keeping his face inches close to mine. I'm pretty sure that my heart is about to explode in any second. My mouth remains half open, ready to accept another kiss and he rests his forehead on mine, sticking me to the cold shower wall.

- "You have no idea how much I've been craving for your lips' taste...", he breaths heavily.

- "You are...- you are crazy.", I manage to say the most irrelevant, yet obvious thing in the world.

- "I gotta agree. I'm crazy about you Anna. Since the moment I laid eyes on you...", he holds my face in his hands.

- "Richard please don't go there...", I stop him. The recent events are still fresh in my mind. He leans his head back and tears up, looking desperately at the ceiling and then back at me. I instantly regret my last words.

- "I'm so sorry... I'm so deeply sorry for everything... It was a terrible accident... I never intended to hurt you and your friend, or risk both of your lives, to say the least.", a tear escapes his eyes. "All I wanted was your attention but I fucked up, big time. I ruined everything.", he confesses almost crying and wipes away his tears. His clothes are soaking wet in the meantime, but he doesn't seem to care at all. "I'm sorry for messing with your lives... But I'm not sorry for falling in love with you."

- "I believe you.", I state firmly.

- "You do?"

- "A hundred percent, more or less." I detect the ghost of a smile on his facial futures. My fingers get locked with his and I sigh. "You're not a bad person, Richard. The timing was just bad. It was a terrible accident and my best friend is fighting right now for his survival. It's not something I can overcome easily, but I forgive you. Both you and Alex were drunk and it's my fault I overreacted and didn't think of the possible consequences of getting into a car ride with a person who consumed alcohol."

He blinks confused for some seconds.

- "So this means that you forgive me?"

- "All I can say is that I saw the truth in your eyes... A man who would risk his life twice to approach me, break into a house uninvited and jump into the shower with me, is either in need of a straightjacket, or madly in love. Choose wisely Richard. In which category do you belong?"

- "I love you Anna... Being in love doesn't overturn the fact that you can be a little crazy once in a while.", he smirks hesitantly. "The question is... do you love me?"

His eyes are on fire and his hands are shaking anxiously. It's pretty obvious that he expects me to tell him I love him back and the view of Richard being so sad and nervous waiting for my answer, makes my feelings deepen a hundred times more than before. I make a small step closer and I give him a quick kiss on the lips, smiling brightly.

"I love you too Reesh.", I put my hand on his waist. "It would be so not 'me' if I wouldn't. There's no need to dodge the obvious, when I can literally feel my heart beating faster than Doom's drumming."

Richard hears my love confession and laughs relieved at my reference to Christoph and hugs me tightly, placing kisses on my neck. It's such a beautiful moment, seeing him finally smile. The neck kisses quickly become wetter, giving me lovebites. His tongue is getting out of control, sucking my neck and my cleavage and I moan, wanting him to satisfy me so bad. His left hand grabs my butt as he continues his veeery good work, but a strong pain on my leg makes him stop immediately.

- "Looks like my girl needs to rest her leg.", he smirks worried.

- "As much as I want us to continue what we're doing, I need to rest, indeed.", I agree grimacing.

- "Okay, let me help you. We'll lie on your bed.", he winks and I look at him all horny, still feeling his touch from seconds ago.

- "What about my shower? I'm not clean yet!", I smile and he rolls his eyes.

- "Not a problem at all. I'll help you clean yourself. If you trust me, of course."

- "Let's do this. After all, what's the worst that can happen? You've already seen my naked.", I sit on the counter inside the shower unit and Richard gazes at me hungrily, reaching the shampoo and he puts a medium portion on his palms.

- "Prepare yourself, baby. You haven't seen anything yet." he kisses my shoulder and starts washing my hair.