Mr. Kruspe

- "Pinch me."

- "I know right? He's your crush! Right in front of you! Freaky, isn't it?" Alex lightly pokes my arm and smiles brightly.

I gulp and I touch my forehead. My left hand is shaking and so are my feet, wildly tapping on the marble floor. I feel like I wanna run out of class, but on the other hand, I really want to stay and watch what's going to happen. How is he here? In what sane world would Richard join my music class to teach us guitar? And most importantly, why is he here now, and not weeks ago?

My thoughts are interrupted by the audience's clapping and whistling. Richard waves at us, smiling and sits on a chair in the center of the classroom. My mouth is shut and can't focus on anything else, but him.

"What's up kids? I'm Richard Z. Kruspe from Rammstein, in case some of you are not familiar with my band."

I'm definitely not dreaming. It's him.

- "So, Mr. Thornton, nice to see you again and thanks for your invitation to this class. It's been a while since the last time I got in touch with guitar students and it surely is an honour for me to be here, having the opportunity to transfer and share my thoughts and experiences on music with all of you."

He is so handsome, damn it. A dark red shirt hugs his muscles perfectly and his black jeans look so good on him. I feel myself salivating from lust and especially, happiness. It's been so long since that night in Melanie's dorm and I missed him so much, words can't explain. I can't overcome the fact though, that he wasn't actually that nice with me, if I think about the kidnap. This is still blocking my feelings and actions.

- "Richard, it's an honour for us, to have you here today. Your fame didn't come out of nowhere. You are talented, undoubtedly." Richard smiles proudly, yet shyly at the same time. "The class is all yours. Kids, please go easy on Mr. Kruspe, if you don't want his guitar on your face."

- "Thank you Mr. Thornton, we'll get along very well. I trust them.", he winks and turns his head to all of us. "So, class, I'm not going to frazzle you with theoretical stuff, it's all in the action. The most important thing in music, whether you're a singer, or a guitarist, is to have the ability to beam your feelings to the audience. It's the number 1 rule to succeed and get confident, while playing, or singing."

He stands up and starts scanning the auditorium.

"I'll need a volunteer with a good voice and basic guitar skills, nothing too extraordinary."

The crowd starts shouting and they all look very willing to be Richard's volunteers. I'm trying to hide, but I don't succeed as much as I expected.

- "Mr. Kruspe, sorry to interrupt the buzz, but if you need a good vocalist, you have her in front of you." Mr. Thornton points at me and the whole auditorium is staring, mouths shut. FUCK.

Richard lightly opens his mouth surprised, and comes closer to me and my trembling body.

- "I guess you are right. She's the perfect volunteer. Join me on stage, lady?", he holds out his hand and waits for my respond.

- "I-I'm not sure if.."

- "Anna.", Mr Thornton commands. "Do our guest the favour. You have a great voice and you know it."

- "Okay... Sure."

I hold Richard's hand and we walk to the center of the class. He places two chairs facing each other and before he orders me to sit, he introduces himself.

- "You're Anna and I'm Richard, right?"

- "H-how do you know my name?"

Richard laughs, trying to hide his nervousness and looks back at me.

- "Your teacher just introduced us, Anna. Oh, you must be really nervous."

- "Uhm, yes, yes, you're right, I blacked out for a second.", I shake my head positively. "It's the first time we meet in real life and I got too overwhelmed, I lost my words. You are one of my idols in music."

- "Yes. The first time." He pauses and smirks, looking me straight in the eyes and changes the subject. "So, you're a fan of Rammstein, huh? Always a pleasure to meet such kind fans. Nice shirt, by the way." He points at my Rammstein T-Shirt. I totally forgot I was wearing this today.

- "The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Kruspe. Thank you."

For a split second, I give Alex a frightened look and he smiles, mouthing, 'you'll be fine'. I turn my eyes back to Richard.

- "Please, call me Richard." I nod mechanically. "My dear Anna, time to pick a song to show our friends here how to express our emotions through singing, at first. Your choice."

- "I have something special in my mind, I gotta admit."

- "We're all ears.", he touches his knee and picks up his guitar, ready to play.

- "Ohne Dich."