Melanie

- "Seriously Melanie, you must be hallucinating.", I fake a smile, obviously nervous.

  - "Anna are you blind?", she snaps. "It's him! Damn, he's fire!". I try not to laugh at her comment, even though she's right.

  I feel like sweat is dripping from my neck, and no, it's not because of the club's heat, or the alcohol. She literally drags my arm and stupidly pushes me to his side. A poke to his shoulder causes Richard to turn at her and serve us a questionable gaze.

  - "Good evening girls. How can I help?", he smiles casually.

  Richard is not dumb. He is aware that Melanie caught me off guard just by meeting her in the club and now he's going to practice his acting skills. At least I hope so.

  - "My friend here, Anna, -stop it Anna", she lightly hits me with her elbow, seeing me facepalming myself, "-is a huge fan of yours and always wanted to meet you! She even attended your band's concert yesterday and was texting me for 4 hours just stating that she's too impatient and hopes to meet you someday!"

  Enough is enough, I'm going to kill her. How dare she do that? If only she knew..

  - "Well, I'm always open to meet my fans, so it's your lucky day! Richard Z. Kruspe, my lady." He kisses my forehand like a prince. A huge smile appears on his face and it's pretty obvious that he's fighting not to laugh like crazy. Me, on the other hand, I feel like passing out from embarrassment.

  - "N-Nice to meet you Mr. Kruspe. I'm Anna."

  - "Call me Richard. I'm not that older from you.", he winks.

  - "Oookay, time to give you some privacy, to get to know each other better! Anna, we'll meet later.", she squeezes my cheek and I hit to the side, giving her a deadly look.

  - "Yes. Later.", I clench through my teeth, trying so hard to smile but all I achieve, is a Jack Nicholson psycho expression from "The Shining".

  - "Nice to meet you..?", he questions.

  - "Melanie!", she introduces herself. "Keep an eye on her, she's not herself when she gets drunk."

  - "Ooh, I definitely will.", he smirks and nods as she draws away.

  He grabs my waist pulling me closer to his body and starts dancing slowly, forcing me to dance too. He finally bursts into laughter. Damn, he's beautiful, but I'm still irritated with the whole scene.

  - "And the Oscar goes to...?"

  - " What was that for, huh?", I snap. "'I'll definitely keep an eye on her'? You were this close to expose us!"

  - "I'm not following, Anna. Expose what?  We have nothing. You made it super clear earlier.", he acts innocent.

  - "Our weird as hell relationship, Richard.", I tone. "And by realtionship, I mean nothing related to romanticism."

  The music gets louder and he leans closer to me, loudly whispering in my ear. Hips still rocking left and right.

  - "Come on Anna, don't try to persuade me that you didn't enjoy it, at least for a second."

  - "You just have to understand that this made me feel uncomfortable. Let's be realistic. You are famous and I'm a nobody."

  - "Since when is that a problem?", he asks.

  - "Since the moment a famous person kidnapped a nobody. Better?", I deride.

  - "That was a hit under the belt", he sighs. "Fine, let's just change the subject and enjoy the night. Last time I checked, we were still in a club. Dancing."

  - "Fine.", I surrender. "I thought that you were not the 'dancing' kind of guy."

  - "That's not completely true, actually.."

  For the past two hours, me and Richard got more relaxed and had lots of fun. We drunk our vodkas and 3 shots of scotch and during our pauses from the wild dancing, we tried to talk about our lives, hopes and dreams. Funny, because talking about stuff like this is a parody act, due to the fact that we were both extremely drunk, especially me. I'm not complaining though, since I got to sympathize Richard and (Platonically?) fall for him even more.

  - "Anna..?", I hear a tired voice behind me. I turn around and it's Melanie. She looks like a mess.

  - "What's going on?", I start worrying, and I'm right, because at the next second, she nearly faints and falls on my arms.

  - "I..- I need to go home.. Please.. Drive.. Home?"

  Yeap, this is the alcohol talking.

  - "I'll drive you home Melanie, don't worry about it.", Richard offers.

  - "Are.. sure.. Reesh?", she laughs like a lunatic. "Tank you."

  - "Tank you?", he grimaces, half serious, half joking. "I need to refresh my English asap."

  - "Stop mocking her and let's go to the car. We need to make sure she's okay.", I frown, trying to hide my laugh as we pass through the crowded club, supporting Melanie. What a turn of the events.

  Fresh air at last. I take a deep breath and I feel a little dizzy. We walk to the car and get inside. Richard starts driving and observes us from the car's mirror.

  - "Where to?"

  - "The dorms."