Alert!

Paul's POV

"I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need...", Christoph hops on his feet, using a spoon as a microphone.

"I don't care about the presents, underneath the Christmas tree...", Oliver adds, taking a sip of his banana liqueur.

"I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know...", I continue, swaying my hips loosely.

"Make my wish come truuueee....", Anna pauses to create suspense and we all exchange looks, smiling.

"ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS, IS YOU!!!", we all scream from the top of our lungs and burst into laughter, laying our backs on the couch.

- "Aah, what a classic Mariah anthem.", I comment happily.

- "And what a nice team the four of us make! We should audition for Broadway.", Anna suggests drinking her liqueur.

- "There's only one human that could make it on Broadway. Flake.", Christoph says and I laugh. "What? The boy's got moves."

- "Come on, let's raise our glasses for this Christmas's special guest and also party animal, Anna!" I raise my glass.

"For Anna!", we all make a toast and take a sip. Anna's cheeks have turned red from embarassment.

- "Thank you guys, but come on, I'm not that special.", she giggles.

- "You don't give yourself enough credit girl. You're one of a kind and you should be proud.", I grab her chin and give her a quick kiss on the cheek.

- "You were the one who got us all drunk at the first place with your free spirit and cheerfulness, after all.", Oliver crosses his legs. "I'd never sing Mariah Carey sober. But here I am!"

- "I'm spending the holidays with my favourite band! In other news, I would have tried acrobatics, depending on this, but you're lucky my moves are limited."

- "Now that I remembered... We have a surprise for you.", I wink and she looks at me questionly.

- "What surprise? Don't make me nervous."

- "Follow me. I think you're going to love this.", I wave and they all follow me to the bottom floor. I stop in front of the door and I unlock it. I give a side look to Anna, who is extremely intrigued. "Ready?"

- "Uff, yes, I think.", she hesitates half smiling and I open the door.

I open the door and we walk into our secret rehearsal room. Anna looks like she's about to faint and screams "Oh my God!" trembling. I help her sit on a chair before anything else happens and she takes a deep breath, eyes goggled. The rest of us take our seats on our little "stage".

- "You're going to give me a private concert, aren't you." She can't stop smiling and I swear that I can see a tear escaping her eye.

- "Oh yes we are.", Christoph grabs his drumsticks and sits behind the drums. But first, we have to do our regular soundcheck."

- "Take your time, guys. I need to wash my face because I can feel something bothering my eyes."

- "It's the tears, silly. Let them flow.", I make a waterfall reenactment for emphasis.

- "Stop, I mean it!", she laughs. "Coming back soon.", she bases herself on the crutches and walks upstairs.

Meanwhile, I feel a light buzz in my pants pocket. I recognize the caller ID and I answer it, leaving my guitar back in its case.

°°°°°°°°°°
- "Hey man, what's up?"

- "Listen to me carefully man and inform the others as well.", Till explains out of breath and I feel his anxiety being transferred to me.

- "What's going on?", I get serious, staring at Oliver and Christoph who leave their instruments on their sides.

- "Richard's gone... He got drunk... We had a brief talk and then I went back to my daughter for half an hour... When I returned home, he was already gone... I'm afraid that he's coming at your place."

- "Are you serious?", I snap anxiously. "Should we warn Anna?"

- "I'm not sure if she's at the phase where she can talk to him again. Just please, if you see him, convince him to come back home. Him being drunk again, is freaking me out.", Till orders in a serious, yet annoyed tone.
°°°°°°°°°°

- "Okay, okay, calm down, we'll do what we have to do. Bye Till.", I say goodbye and I hang up on him. I turn to the guys, frowning. "You heard him."

- "So, Richard's coming here? Now?", Oliver asks, still not able to process the news.

- "Looks like it.", Christoph pats his knees and leans to the front. "Oh. Did you hear that?", he stands up, all of a sudden.

- "Hear what?", Oliver asks.

- "Someone rings the doorbell."

- "Fuck." I walk to the door and start shouting, but with no response. "ANNA!"

Anna's POV

I look for the bathroom at the main floor but I end up opening every room's door. I should have asked for directions first, but I'm so excited, words can't describe it. In a couple of minutes I'm going to be present at one of Rammstein's secret rehearsal and it's going to be just for me and my royalty. Okay, maybe I should stop now.

The doorbell is ringing. Is Paul expecting another guest? He would have told us. Maybe I should wait for him to open the door but I'm too curious to wait. I walk slowly to the door.

"I'm coming!", I announce and as soon as my hand touches the doorknob and the door opens, I hear a terrified Paul from behind.

"ANNA DON'T!", he rushes at me and our uninvited guest stands frozen at the doorway, trying to hide his laugh, changing his stare between me and Paul.

- "What on earth did he smoke tonight, really?", he leaves his suitcases on the door mat.

- "Christian!!" I hug him tight with my free hand and he hugs me back, placing a kiss on my forehead. "You're here!! Paul, it's Christian!", I look at Paul excited, who is suspiciously standing with an open mouth.

- "Thank God, it's you Flake.", he exhales relieved.

- "Who else would it be?", I ask, not suspecting anything.

- "No one, I mean... That was unexpected.", he gazes at Christian.

- "This, or I would be in the morning news. My flight got cancelled due to the heavy snowfall, so... I thought that you wouldn't mind joining you for the holidays.", he hesitates.

Paul approaches him and wraps him into a hug.

- "We'd love to have you here with us, man. Come inside. Make yourself comfortable in your room and join us downstairs. We planned a private concert for our little Anna.", he messes my hair.

- "Dude, I'm 25, not an infant.", I correct him smirking, pretending to be annoyed. Christian closes the door and heads to his room upstairs.

- Private concert? Great. But first, can I steal Anna from you for a little bit?", Christian looks at both of us. "I want to discuss something with her. Personal.