NIFLHEIM: MAXIMILIAN

Maximilian crashed onto the ground as all the ice shattered around him, Maximilian slowly moved his arms to brush the frost off his face, he struggled to find his voice, but once he felt his vocal cords, his first words were: "Victor...?"

Maximilian turned his head wearily and to his horror, he saw a slumped figure with an icicle going through his side. Maximilian crawled over to the slump and turned him over.

It was Victor

Maximilian looked on in shock as he saw Victor's bloody tunic darken with blood. Maximilian felt his blood grow hot, whatever chill that still resided in his bones melted with a fire of outrage. Maximilian clambered to his feet and lifted Victor off the tiles, his blood dripping from the wound: "Victor...? Victor!"

He shook Maximilian lightly and he saw Victor's eyelids flutter: "Maximilian...?" Victor coughed and a few specks of blood spattered onto his tunic. Victor's pupils were dilated, his breathing shallow, he struggled to speak: "I will live. Trust me..." and Victor's eyes closed

Maximilian's blue eyes welled up with tears of rage and pain, he extended his hand and his sword Gram flew from Hrym's belt into his hand. Hrym faltered for a moment to see where the sword had went and the girl fighting him got in a solid hit with several icicle arrows to the chest. Maximilian charged into battle, his tunic in tatters, his skin fiery hot despite the twin blizzards in front of him, and with Gram in hand, he viciously slashed at Hrym's chest piece, slashing a section of Hrym's armor off: "You hurt him!" Hrym was knocked over by the two warriors barraging them with ice and steel. When suddenly, Hrym slammed his axe into the ground and both fighters were flung back: "Odinson!" Hrym yelled and seized Maximilian by the scruff of his neck.

And that's when hell was raised