HELHEIM: MAXIMILIAN

HELHEIM: MAXIMILIAN

He felt so stupid, he let Victor fall asleep in his arms and fallen asleep himself, then they had gotten kidnapped and that was an experience and a half.

Maximilian woke when he heard Victor's muffled screams. When he opened his eyes, two green haired boys had bound Victor up, gagged him, and were dragging him away, Maximilian had woken up completely and barely grabbed his sword before one of the boys pulled a rusty blade to Victor's throat. Maximilian froze as he saw the blade and put his sword down. He could barely breathe as he pleaded with the boys: "Don't hurt him. Please!"

The taller boy laughed: "Oh you must be Maximilian, Loki's told us about you. Now unless you want your pretty friend here to get blood all over the floor, you will stand down and he will tie you up. Capisce?"

Despite Victor's terse head shaking, Maximilian got on his knees and let the shorter boy bind him. When suddenly, Victor knees his captor between the legs and this was followed by a pained grunt as the taller boy dropped his knife and doubled over. Victor caught the knife as it fell but dropped it again due to his bound hands and it tumbled off the cliff. When Victor was safe, Maximilian spun on the ground and swept the legs from under the younger boy. When suddenly the taller captor had taken Victor by the scruff of the neck and dangled him over the edge of the cliff. A high pitched whine came from Victor as the taller captor seemingly loosened his grip slowly. The taller captor spoke evenly: "Now you see, we weren't going to take you with us, but it seems torturing you will torture Victor too. Now either your boyfriend's brains will decorate the side of this cliff or you'll cooperate and come with us.

So moments later, Maximilian and Victor were thrown into the back of the chariot and gagged. While the captors sat at the front, Victor and Maximilian were locked in the separate room at the back. Maximilian looked at Victor, trying to say something to him, to comfort him, anything. But the gag worked all too well. Victor's eyes were staring down in defeat, disappointment at himself. Maximilian longed to reach out and place his hands on Victor's shoulders and calm him. This was a cruel twist of fate as they had finally found true happiness before it was interrupted by this horror of horrors.

Suddenly he felt the chariot crash, Victor looked back up, eyes alert with anticipation as they heard Skylar's voice come from outside the vehicle: "Come out. Or I will stick this thing with enough arrows to make it look like a porcupine." Maximilian felt his heart dance, as the voice rang out. Suddenly from behind Victor was seized by the smaller captor and Maximilian roared in protest under his gag as the smaller captor placed Victor's own blade to his neck. The larger boy did the same to him with Gram and both of them were marched out of the doors.

But back to the present, he thought Skylar was clearly mad for trying to seduce those psychopaths. But it seemed to work for them at the moment. Now Maximilian was bound with his back to a tree, same for Victor on the other side. Maximilian felt Victor extend his fingers to make contact with Maximilian's hand, at this contact, no matter how minute, he treasured the contact, and he wrapped his fingers around Victor's. All they could do was pray Skylar could save them.