JOTUNHEIM: GULLVEIG-HEID

Gullveig-Heid stood next to Loki, as Loki tenderly put his hand on her shoulder as he silkily said: "Look at him. Our creation darling."

Gullveig watched in stunned amazement as a red serpent of black fire emerged from a pool of magma and jet black inferno and shapeshifted into a red dragon with tongues of dark fire licking off it, smashing through the flames with ease. The flames were darker than any flames Gullveig had seen before, black was beyond red rage, beyond frustration, beyond pain, this was hatred. The dragon torched the top sides of the mountain covering the mountain surface.

Loki flicked his wrist and several stone pillars resembling giants shimmered into view. Without hesitation, the dragon shrank down as a humanoid figure glowing with the same dark fiery aura exploded outwards with that dark energy, ripping through the stone as those dark energy pulses were fused into fiery black whips that tore through the stone as the humanoid figure slammed into the ground. Upon contact with the ground, the ground cracked open as jet black flames exploded out. The figure cackled like mad has the power exuded out of him. As the figure walked slowly towards the Trickster god and herself, she could feel the buzz of ionised air and the smell of charred wood permeated from the figure. The figure dissolved into flames before reforming just before them. The figure abruptly knelt before Loki and raggedly, hissed: "Father..."

Loki smiled at Gullveig like a proud trainer before looking back down: "Well done Victor."

Victor's manic red eyes, his long-ish hair waving slightly, his lips curled in amusement, like a madman, glinted in the night sky. Gullveig chuckled: "Loki darling... you've done it. But how...?"

Loki waved his hand as Victor disappeared into a vortex of flame. He turned to Gullveig: "It's easy to break someone's who's already breaking themselves."

Gullveig snickered: "That easily."

Loki laughed: "More or less."

The two chaos beings watched the mountain burn before them.