Chapter 2: First Day

Layla's POV:

I felt someone gently shake me and I opened my eyes to see Drake.

"Good morning" I greeted him with a sleepy smile.

"Good morning, now go get ready. We have to be in school in like 30 minutes." He said, I nodded my head and he got out. I stood up and walked over to my bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I quickly got dressed in the outfit I picked out last night.

After getting changed, I grabbed my stuff and quickly skipped out of my room and went downstairs to the kitchen to see Drake eating cereal

"Hey, want some?" He asked, I smiled and nodded my head.

"Sure" I said and sat beside me, he poured me some cereal and some milk and passes it to me.

"Here you go" He said and handed me a spoon.

"Thanks, Drake." I smiled

After we ate our cereal, we placed our bowls in the sink and decided to just wash them when we get back from school. We grabbed our stuff and got in his car after locking the house.

You're probably wondering how he owns a house and then he's all by himself? Well he's already 18 and his parents gave him this house as like a really really early graduation gift. They're pretty rich if you ask me.

We arrived at school in about 10 minutes and the nerves were building up. What if they bully me? What if they do bad things to me? What if I do something stupid?

"Layla, stop worrying. They will love you." Drake said, I looked at him and nodded my head.

"Thanks, Drake." I said and reached to kiss his cheek. He gave me a smile and got out, he opened the door for me and held out a hand. I took it and stepped out of the car. I looked around to see people staring at me and whispering. I kept my head down and walked by Drake's side. We walked through the hall with people staring at me. I finally looked up and a guy and I made eye contact.

I let out a smile and turned back to Drake. We entered the office and got my schedule and my locker number. I made friends with the lady and she was super kind. She said that if I needed anything to just come to her and ask her.

Drake led me to my locker and I put my not needed books inside. I turned to Drake and gave him a smile.

"So what do you think so far?" He asked

"It's amazing, Drake." I exclaimed

"And when do I meet your friends? I wanna meet them." I added

"You'll meet them during lunch time, Lay. Just you wait." He said and bopped my nose. I giggled and nodded my head.

"Okay, Drake. Can you please show me where my first class is?" I asked him, he chuckled and nodded his head.

"Of course, let me see your schedule." He said, I handed him my schedule and he looked through it.