Chapter 5: Aubrey

Layla's POV:

*The Next Day in school*

"You really did that?" Dylan asked Jamie

"Yeah, they were pissing me off, and I said I would." Jamie chuckled

Jamie was telling us about how he left the guys in school. He just drove off without them and went home. He said that they were pissing him off about something. I don't even know what pissing off means but that doesn't sound like a good reason to leave them. 

"That's not nice, Jamie. What if something bad happened to them?" I asked him and crossed my arms over my chest.

"But nothing happened, they're alright Angel." He said and went to take my hand, but I stepped away. Even though I like holding his hand, I'm still kinda mad at him because he left the guys here. I mean what if something bad happened to them? And what if it rained? They would've gotten sick.

"Angel, what's wrong?" He asked me

"Apologise to them, Jameson." I said trying to be stern

"Ohhh she used the real name." Warren said and Jamie just glared at him and then looked back at me.

"Apologise" I said, he sighed and turned to his friends.

"I'm sorry" He mumbled

"What was that again? I didn't hear." Justin smirked and cupped his ear.

"I'm sorry" He said louder, I smiled in satisfaction and he turned back at me.

"I'm sorry too, Angel." He said and grabbed my hand, this time I let him.

"It's okay, Jamie. Just don't do it again." I said, he nodded his head and kissed my hand. I smiled and I saw Drake glare at Jamie.

"C'mon, let's get to class. The bell is gonna ring in a few minutes." Blake said, we all went our separate ways but Jamie dragged me to the office.

"Jamie, what are we doing here?" I asked him

"I'm gonna get my new schedule." He said and told me to sit outside, I nodded my head and did as he said. I waited for him for about 5 minutes, and I stood up.

"Why do you need a new schedule, Jamie? Are your teachers mean? Is it too hard? Did something happen?" I asked him, he chuckled and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"I switched all my classes so that I could always be with you." He smiled

"Really, Jamie?" I asked him, he nodded his head and I jumped up and down.

"Now c'mon, let's get to class. Class is about to begin." He said, I nodded my head and he dropped his arm from my shoulder. Instead, he grabbed my hand and gave me a smile.

"C'mon, we have Biology first." I said

Jameson's POV: *Lunch Time*

"So Angel, what do you wanna eat?" I asked my little Angel who was looking at the choices of food.

"Ohhhh, can I get the spaghetti?" She asked, I chuckled and nodded my head.

"Of course, Angel." I said, I looked at the lunch lady and asked for the spaghetti. She gave it to me and I paid for it, I looked back at my Angel who was looking at the cakes, specifically the chocolate cake.

"You want the chocolate cake?" I asked her, she looked at me and gave me the puppy dog eyes.

"Can I? Please." She asked, she looks so adorable.

"Sure, Angel. Only a little bit though, Drake told me that you get sick easily." I said

Drake told me that she can't have that much sweets. First of all, she will get a sugar high. Also, she gets sick easily, so she has to drink lots and lots of water after.

The lunch lady gave me a smile and gave me the plate of chocolate cake, "You guys are really cute together." She said, I looked over to Layla who was already looking drooling over the cake.

"Thank you" I said to the lunch lady and Layla and I walked back to our table where the guys were all talking.

"Layla! There you are!" Drake exclaimed, I put our bags down and we both sat down. I wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to me.

"Jamie, is this really necessary? Yesterday won't happen again." She giggled

"Yesterday? What happened yesterday?" Drake asked, Layla looked up at me and then down at their lap. She started fiddling with her fingers. I held her hands in my hand and smiled down at her.

"She was harassed by Diaz yesterday." I said

"She was what?!" They all exclaimed and Layla just scooted closer to me that she was practically on my lap, which I didn't mind at all.

"Don't worry, I stopped him before he could do anything." I said and they all sighed in relief.

"Oh thank god, Layla Aubrey Emerson, you are not to ever leave without one of us, alright?" Drake pressed and Layla just nodded her head.

"I'm sorry, Drake. I didn't mean for it to happen." She mumbled and the tears started to form in her eyes. Drake quickly grabbed her from me and placed her in his lap which made me let it a small growl. What am I? A dog? God.

"I'm sorry, baby. Please don't cry, I just don't want you getting hurt okay? Your mom and dad will hunt me down if anything were to happen to you." He said and wiped her tears away, I wanted that to be me, I wanted to wipe her tears away and place her on my lap.

"I love you, Drake. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." She said and nuzzled her head in his neck.

"It's alright." He said and rubbed her back. He kissed her forehead and placed her back beside me. I wrapped my arm around her waist and she looked up at me.

"Are you okay, Angel?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

Wait a minute.

"What's Layla's full name?" I asked Drake

He raised an eyebrow but answered me anyway, "Layla Aubrey Emerson, why?" He asked

No, it can't be. That's impossible. She moved away a long time ago, it can't possibly be her.

She doesn't even remember me.

***********************

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter of 'His Weakness' it's a bit short but I think you guys will like it.

Word count: 1057