Chapter 11: Swimming

Layla's POV: *the next day*

"What do you wanna do today, Lay?" Drake asked me, it's Saturday today meaning no school and we have nothing to do. My hands were still wrapped up, but they didn't hurt as much. Drake changed the bandages this morning and they weren't as bad as yesterday, but it was still bad I guess.

"I don't know, Drakey. Honestly, I just want to watch Teen Wolf all day." I said and continued to eat my ice cream.

We are currently in the living room and Drake's bugging me because he wants to do something.

"C'mon Layla, I'm bored. I wanna do something." He whined and poked my side.

"Drakey, stop. I just wanna watch Teen Wolf." I said trying to focus on Stiles and my ice cream.

"But you always watch Teen Wolf, can't we do something together?" He whined again

"Alright, fine. What do you pronounce we do?" I asked and turned off the TV and turned to face him. I finished off my ice cream and set the bowl on the coffee table.

"How about we call the guys and we go swimming in the backyard?" He suggested

"So is Jamie gonna be there?" I asked, he chuckled and nodded his head.

"Yes, Ames is gonna be there." He said, I squealed and clapped my hands.

"Yes, go call them. Call them now, Drakey!" I exclaimed, he laughed and pulled out his phone.

"I'm gonna go up in my room!" I said and hopped off the couch. I skipped up the stairs and ran to my room. I fixed up my room when Drake and I went shopping the day before school started and I really like it.

My bed is probably my favourite part, because it isn't too big and not too small either

My bed is probably my favourite part, because it isn't too big and not too small either. It can fit two people and so when I want to cuddle with Drake, I can. I sat on my bed and heard the door open.

"Lay, I called up the guys and they said that they're on their way." He said, I smiled and nodded my head and then I remembered my hands.

"Drakey, how am I gonna swim with my hands all bandaged up?" I asked with a pout

"It's alright, Lay. Your burn is just a first degree burn, you can swim as long as the water isn't too cold." He said

"Yay! Thank you, Drakey!" I said and jumped off my bed and tackled him with a hug. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

"Now go get ready, we're gonna have loads of fun. I'm gonna go change and set up the volleyball net and the speakers." He said, I nodded my head and he kissed my forehead and walked out.

I walked towards my dresser to look for my swimsuits. I dug in my drawer and finally found one. It was really cute, it wasn't too revealing so I guess it's okay.

 It was really cute, it wasn't too revealing so I guess it's okay