Chapter 22: Sleepover with Jamie

Jameson's POV:

Layla told me to go up to her room and so I did. I find it hot that she's taking control, she's just so beautiful. She told me where her room was and told me to lay on her bed and get some rest.

When I entered her room, it was so Layla. I sat on her bed and let her scent engulf me. I smiled and laid down. It smells exactly like her. Call me a creep or something, but I just love Layla's scent. She smells like a combination of chocolate and strawberry, my two favourite flavours. She smells like that chocolate I eat, Meiji. 

I brought out my phone and saw a text from Mom.

Mom: Ames, are you coming home tonight? It's getting late and you're still not here.

Jameson: I'm staying at Layla's place, Mom. I got into a fight earlier and she attentend to my wounds, I should be fine here.

Almost immediately, I got a reply from her.

Mom: Alright, honey. No funny business, okay? I love you <3

Jameson: Yes, Mom. She's not ready for that anyways, I love you too. Goodnight.

I closed my phone and felt my eyes droop a little. I tried to stay awake and wait for Layla, but I couldn't. I just let the darkness take over me.

Layla's POV:

When Jamie went up the stairs, I went to the kitchen and started on dinner. Poor Jamie, I couldn't bear to see him hurt, I saw Drake walk in and he looked at me confused.

"Who was at the door? I heard people talking." He asked as he sat down on a stool.

"Oh, it was Jamie. He was filled with cuts and bruises and so I cleaned him up. It was getting late and I don't want him to drive like that, he's exhausted. I told him that he can stay here for the night, whether you say it's okay or not, he's staying Drakey." I said, he chuckled and nodded his head.

"I know, you're quite stubborn. I know that even if I say no, you're still gonna let him sleep here." He said and got up and opened the fridge. I smiled and continued making dinner.

"So where is he right now?" He asked

"Oh, he's in my room. He's probably sleeping right now, I told him to get some rest." I said

"You've got him wrapped around your finger, Lay." He laughed

"What does that mean?" I asked 

"It means that whatever you ask him to do, he'll do it in a heartbeat." He said as he poured some orange juice in a cup.

"I still can't believe he finally settled down." He added, I let out a smile knowing that I was the reason that he settled down. 

"You're a good influence on him, Lay." He said

"Thank you, Drakey. I really really like Jamie, at this point I don't know what I'd do without him. You know that I've never experienced things like that, but he just makes me so happy." I explained

"That's good to hear, Lay. It's good to hear that he's treating you right." He smiled

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Jamie, dinner's ready." I said as I walked inside my room only to see him fast asleep. I smiled and walked towards him. I sat beside him and laced my fingers through his hair. I saw a faint smile form on his face. I saw him shift a little and all of a sudden he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me down beside him.

I let a squeal and I heard him chuckle, "I like it when you do that, Angel." He said in husky tone. I felt my cheeks heat up at our closeness. I saw him open his eyes and he stared at me. He cupped my cheek and caressed my cheek with his thumb.