Chapter 10: Player?

Jameson's POV: 

"I play around with girls, I sleep with them and then I leave them. They get hurt because of me." I said, she tilted her head in confusion and just looked at me.

"What do you mean, Jamie?" She asked me, gosh she's so innocent. I don't know what else to say to her to make it more in her understanding. 

"I didn't mean to hurt them, but they got hurt because of my actions." I said, she sighed and cupped my cheek with her tiny hand.

"Jamie, it's alright. I understand, but you have to know that what you did is wrong. I only hope that you don't do what you did to them to me." She said

"I would never hurt you, Angel. You're too special to be hurt." I said and held the hand she used to cupped my cheek.

"You have to stop hurting those girls, Jamie. Change your ways, if you have any other bad habits, please stop them. In the end, you're gonna be the one who's suffering." She said with a smile. I returned the smile and sighed in relief that she wasn't that mad at me. Although, I can see the disappointment in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Angel." I said, she smiled and nodded her head.

"Please stop all your bad habits, Jamie." She pleaded

"Yes Angel, I'll stop for you." I said and she just shook her head.

"No, don't do it for me, do it for you." She said, I smiled and nodded my head.

"Yes, thank you Angel." I said, she wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Now let's go watch and cuddle." I said, she giggled as I picked her up wrapping her legs around my waist. I brought her to the living room and went back to the position we were in earlier. 

"So how did it go?" Justin whispered to me

"It went pretty well." I whispered back, he smiled and nodded his head. I snuggled into Layla's side as she played with my hair which felt really good.

"Jamie, are you ever gonna tell me what caused you to do all those bad things?" I heard my Angel ask me, I looked up at her and sent her a sad smile.

"I will, Angel. Just not now." She smiled and nodded her head. She went back to watching the show and I just sighed and tried to focus on the show. 

*A few hours later*

It's been a few hours since we've been here and Layla fell asleep. It was getting dark so we decided to head home.

"Tell Layla that I'll call her later." I said to Drake, he nodded his head and gave me a pat on the shoulder.

"You're not so bad after all, Ames." He said, I smiled and nodded my head. I looked over to Layla who was still sound asleep on the couch. 

"I'll see you guys on Monday." I said, he nodded his head and I walked out. Dylan, Warren, and Blake all went ahead and walked to their houses since they weren't that far. Gabe and Andrew went with them and I'm left with Justin and Ben. 

"So what did you and Drake talk about earlier?" Ben asked as we got in my car. I started the engine and drove off.

"Oh right about that, I think I found Aubrey." I said 

"YOU WHAT?!" They both exclaimed

"Wait, who's Aubrey again?" Ben asked

"His childhood friend, you idiot!" Justin said and slapped the back of his head which he returned with a glare.

"I was just asking, nimrod!" 

"Would you guys stop?!" I said, they both stopped and looked at me.

"So where's Aubrey?" Justin asked 

"Layla is Aubrey." I sighed and ran my hand in my hair and focused my attention on the road.

"Yo, wait what?" Ben asked

"How is Layla Aubrey? And why doesn't she remember you?" He added

"She got into an accident when she was younger. She was supposed to meet me in the park, but before she even got to the park she got into an accident and lost all her memories." I explained

"That's tough man, what are you gonna do now?" Justin asked 

"Honestly, I don't know." I sighed, I pulled up in front of Justin's house.

"I'll see you guys soon." He said and grabbed his stuff. He got out and Ben looked at me.

"You think she'll remember you?" He asked as I drove away form Justin's house.

"Like I said, I don't know. I hope she does though." I said 

*Back at Jameson's house* 

"Mom! I'm home!" I yelled out

"I'm in the kitchen, sweetie." She yelled back, I took my shoes off and dropped my bag. I walked to the kitchen to see Mom washing the dishes.

"Hey Mom" I said and kissed her cheek.

"Hey, sweetie." She said and wiped her hands dry. 

"How was your day?" She asked and sat down on a stool. I sat down in front of her and looked at her.

"It was alright, I figured out something today." I said with a smile 

"Yeah? What is it?" She asked 

"I found Aubrey." I said, she smiled and held my hand.

"That's great, sweetie. Where is she?" She asked with her smile still present on her face.

"Do you remember the girl I told you about?" I asked her

"Yeah, Layla right? What does she have to do with this?" She asked 

"Layla and Aubrey are the same person, Mom." I said and looked her in the eye, she gasped and just stared at me.

"So does she remember you?" She asked 

"She doesn't, not at all." I said and placed my face in my hands.

" Sweetie, how did you know it was her?" She asked

"She has the ring, Mom. The ring that I gave Aubrey years ago." I said 

"Jameson, I know with the way that you talk about Layla that you like her. What's holding you back?" She asked, I sighed and ran a hand on my hair.

"She's innocent, Mom. She's too innocent for me, I'm a bad guy and she's a good girl. She's as clueless as a child as to what I do. I told her about my habits and she didn't care, she's too kind. I don't deserve someone like her, I don't deserve her. She's too good for me, Mom." I exclaimed and felt the tears build up in my eyes. 

"Sweetie, you know what happened to Elena wasn't your fault." 

"Yes it is, Mom." I said 

"No it isn't, she wouldn't like you blaming yourself. She would have wanted you to move on from what happened and have a fresh start. That's one of the reasons why we moved here, remember? Please don't blame yourself, sweetie." She said 

"It's my fault, Mom. It's my fault she's gone." 

*************************

Alright, so chapter 10's done. I'm sorry if the chapter was a little boring. I really didn't know what to put. Love you guys!!

Word count: 1184