Chapter 4: His Friends

Jameson's POV:

"Okay, Jamie." My little Angel's voice said and walked in the restroom.

I don't know what there is to her but the moment she walked through the school doors, I was instantly drawn to her. When I saw her getting harassed by that bastard, I felt the need to protect her and to keep her safe. Although, I feel like I've seen her somewhere before, but I don't really have to think about that. She looked so cute in my hoodie, she's like a little child, she even acts like one and I find it pretty cute.

She walked out of the restroom and her hair was in a neat but messy bun. She looks adorable, just simply adorable. She smiled at me and I immediately smiled back, her smile was just so contagious.

"I'm done, Jamie. Can we go back now? I'm super hungry." She whined, I chuckled and nodded my head. She looked down at my hand and looked at me kind of like asking for permission. I quickly understood what she meant and intertwined our hands. She smiled and swung our hands back and forth.

"Let's go, Drake's probably wondering what took me so long." She said

"Alright, c'mon Angel." I said, we walked back to the cafeteria hand in hand and everyone turned their heads to us. My friends were looking at me with wide eyes and I just shrugged. My Angel dragged me to a table where there were like 4 guys.

"Lay, where have you been? You took so long." A guy said, he looked to be a Senior and he just looked at me.

"I'm sorry, Drake. Something happened, but my new friend, Jamie, helped me. No need to worry now." She said, Drake then turned to me and then looked at her. I'm guessing he knows who I am.

"Ames" He said, I nodded my head and looked back at my Angel who was looking at me.

"I'm gonna go back to my table now, Angel. After lunch, please meet me outside, I'm taking you to your classes from now on." I said and started to walk away but she grabbed my wrist.

"Can you sit with us? You can even invite your friends, please Jamie." She pleaded and gave me puppy dog eyes, damn it! She's too cute.

"Is that alright with you guys?" I asked Drake and his friends, they all nodded their heads and I just smiled at my Angel.

"I'll just call my friends." I said, she squealed and clapped her hands. She looked like a little girl who just got a new Barbie doll, fucking adorable. I walked away from their table and walked over to my table.

"Dude, what the heck was that? You left to go somewhere and you came back holding some girl's hand." My friend, Justin, said.

"Look, I'll explain everything later, now get up. We're going over to their table." I said, they all groaned but did as I said. We all walked over to my Angel's table and I sat next to her while the other guys sat down.

"So Angel, these are my friends, that's Justin, Gabe, Andrew, and then Ben." I said and pointed to each one.

"Hi, my name's Layla. It's lovely to meet you all, this is my cousin, Drake. His and now my friends, Dylan, Warren, and Blake." She said excitedly, I smiled at her cuteness and I saw her cousin Drake looking at me.

"Hey Ames, can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked, I sighed and nodded my head.

"Sure" I said, he led us outside and I just shoved my hands in my pockets.

"Ames, I know what you do to girls, and I don't want you doing the same to my cousin." He said

"Look, I know that I don't have a good history with girls, but your cousin is different. I feel different towards her, I don't want to play around with her. I actually want to get to know her and be her friend. She seems like a really sweet and loving girl." I said and he just looked at me.

"How do I know that you're not lying?" He asked

"I'm not, I swear I'm not." I said

"Just, please, don't hurt her." He said and I just nodded my head.

"I swear, I won't." I said and he just nodded his head and we headed back inside. We both sat down and Layla gave me a smile.

"So what did you guys talk about?" She asked us

"Oh nothing, you know just guy stuff." Drake said, she nodded her head and ate her chocolate cake.

"This is so good, why is chocolate cake so good?" She groaned, I smiled and took her hand in mine.

"You're absolutely adorable." I said

"You've said that a bunch of times already, Jamie." She giggled, oh god I could listen to that giggle all day long.

"Because it's true, Angel." I told her

"Well thank you, Jamie. You're pretty cute too." She said and poked my cheek, I chuckled and ate my food.

"Thank you, Angel." I said, she smiled and nodded her head.

*After School*

"I'll see you tomorrow, Jamie. It was really nice meeting you and your friends." She said and wrapped her arms around my waist. She was so tiny, but so cute. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and sighed in content.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Angel. I'll be waiting by your locker." I said and kissed her forehead, she smiled and nodded her head.

"Alright, time to go, Lay." Drake said, she pouted but nodded her head.

"Bye Jamie!" She exclaimed

"Bye Angel" I said and she walked away with Drake.

"Now would you please tell us what the heck that is?" Ben asked, I rolled my eyes and leaned on my car.

"I just feel really attracted to her, I mean bro have you seen her? She's fucking adorable!" I exclaimed

"Yeah, I know she is. Does Ames have a little itty bitty crush on little Layla?" Andrew teased, I glared at him and he threw his hands up in surrender.

"First day of knowing each other and you both are already in the holding hands stage, how cute." Justin teased

"Would you shut up? I'm legit not driving you guys home." I threatened

"You're beginning to be whipped, bro." Justin said

"Yeah, and it's just the first day." Ben said

"I have a feeling you guys just might end up together." Andrew said

"Is Layla the one who tames the big bad player?" Gabe said

"Would you guys stop that? I'm gonna leave you guys here, I swear." I said

"We all know you wouldn't do that." Gabe said

"Wanna bet?" I smirked

**************************

Word count: 1137