Chapter 28: I love you

Layla's POV:

I woke up the same day, but Jamie wasn't beside me. I frowned sitting up and then looked around the room to see him nowhere in sight. I sighed and felt the need to sneeze. A few seconds later, I sneezed, and again, and again. I groaned and I plopped back down on bed just stared at the ceiling.

'Where the flip is Jamie?' I thought, he said he'll be here when I wake up, but he isn't. I felt my head spinning and I pouted. I hate being sick, but at least I get to sleep all day. I feel really drained even though I just woke up. I looked over to my clock on my desk and saw that it was about 11 in the morning, where did Jamie go? I sat up and reached for my phone and saw that there was a text from my mom.

Mom: Hey honey, I heard you were sick. Are you okay? What happened? Drake told us that you were out in the rain.

I smiled and typed in a reply. 

Layla: Hi Momma, I'm feeling okay. Just a have a little coughs and colds and a bit of a headache, but it's alright. Jamie's taking good care of me, I miss you and Daddy.

I sighed and set my phone down, I tried getting up but miserably failed because I felt like my legs were really weak. I groaned and got back in bed leaning my back on the wall. I then heard the door open and I saw Jamie walk in. He smiled at me and walked towards me, I crawled to the edge of my bed and got on my knees and opened my arms. He chuckled and once he reached me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Where were you, Jamie?" I asked him as I buried my face in his neck.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here when you woke up, Angel. I had to go home to get some clothes, but I'm staying here for the rest of them day, don't worry." He said, I smiled and pulled my face away form his neck and looked him in the eye. 

"It's alright, at least you're here now." I said and cupped his cheek rubbing his cheekbone with my thumb, he smiled and bopped my nose.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered out, I giggled and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Can you bring me to the bathroom? I can't walk, my legs are weak." I said as I buried my face in his neck again, I felt him shiver and then let out a chuckle.

"Of course, Angel. C'mon then." He said, he brought me to the bathroom and placed me on the closed toilet.

"Are you gonna pee?" He asked, I shook my head and pointed to the sink. He nodded his head and picked me up again placing me on the counter. I spread my legs and grabbed my toothbrush and placed some toothpaste on it. I got it a bit wet and started brushing my teeth. I saw Jamie staring at me and I just raised my eyebrow, he smiled and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"I am so fucking lucky to have you." He said nuzzling his face in my neck, I spit the toothpaste in the sink and washed my mouth and then dried off. I turned around to face Jamie and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms went around his neck.

"I have something to tell you." He said

"What is it then?" I asked him, he looked a bit nervous and he began fiddling with my shirt and he avoided eye contact. I frowned and gently grabbed his chin and lifted his head and made him look at me in the eye.

"What is it, Jamie?" I asked him, he sighed and grabbed my hand that was holding his chin and held it in his hand looking down at it.

"I just don't want what I say to change what we have because I am perfectly happy with what we have right now and I don't want to ruin that or anything. I just really need to get this out of chest because I realised it this morning when I was getting clothes at home and Mom went to talk to me, I don't know how to say this because I've never felt this with anyone before.

 You are the only girl whose ever made me feel like this, and I don't ever want to lose you because I could just tell that you're the girl for me and that I want to be with you for the rest of my life. But, what I'm trying to say is that, Layla Aubrey Emerson, I love you. I love you with all my heart and I don't ever want to lose you." He said super fast that I was surprised I understood it. 

I couldn't stop the smile that was growing on my face, I rewrapped my arms around his neck and face him a wide smile. At this point, I already knew what I was going to say and I knew I wouldn't regret it.

"I love you too, Jamie." I said, his lips curled into a massive smile and he literally lifted me off the counter and spun me around making me release uncontrollable giggles. He stopped spinning me around, but my legs remained wrapped around his waist and he just looked me in the eye and then started leaving kisses all over my face.

"Jamie" I giggled and tried pushing his face away because it was starting to tickle.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you." He said repeating it with every kiss he placed on my face. 

"I love you too, Jamie. But, please stop it tickles." I laughed, he stopped and just stared at me.

"I am so damn blessed to have such a beautiful and sweet girlfriend like you. I can't believe the Lord blessed me with such an Angel." He said as he looked me in the eye with pure adoration.

"I'm very blessed to, because never did I thought that I would have a boyfriend because of how protective my parents were, but then I met you. Now look at me, I've done things that I have never thought I would do. I'm really glad I have you now, Jamie." I said, he smiled and captured my lips with his. I sighed in content and moved my lips against him.

I love this boy and nothing could ever change that, not even that Isabella girl. Because, Jamie is mine and only mine.

************************

Oof, this chapter's a bit short! But, I didn't know what else to add. So....What do you guys think? They love each otherrrrr! Jameson and Layla are just too darn cute *sighs*. I hope you guys liked this chapter despite it being shorter than usual, but whatever! I love you all, thank you for 14k reads! You guys are amazing! 

Word count: 1177